bigvinny

Kiper has Watson going 12th and Mahomes going 13th

If that's true jets got another scrub qb a.dded to their list to go with rest of them from Mark Sanchez Geno Smith Petty and Hackenberg. We must pick Watson if he slips to ten

If that's true jets got another scrub qb a.dded to their list to go with rest of them from Mark Sanchez Geno Smith Petty and Hackenberg. We must pick Watson if he slips to ten

If Watson gets to 10. Whaley is going to have some decisions to make because the phone is going to be ringing off the hook for teams to try to get above Cleveland at 12. At that point I think you take the best offer on the table and trade down.

That is a thought. Then we move down and get Peppers another pick and get webb Peterman mahomes in the 2nd round. if they don't pick a qb in the top 3 rds we are getting a vet Fitz even consider kapernick which u guys will hate due to his political stance which is bs pertaining to football.Everybody says he is a good teamate and works hard and has been to a bowl. IN addition Harbaugh loves him. He is a bigger version of Taylor who has won..He needs to start eating meat lol Food for thought lol

which u guys will hate due to his political stance which is bs pertaining to football.

Fuck off, asshole.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Also trubisky going to the Jets at number six

There is a group that tracks and ranks the accuracy of Draftniks. Kiper doesn't even make the Top 50.

Build the OLine...

If the Jets make that move it will start the frenzy. But, don't be shocked if the Pats ship Jimmy G to Cleveland for 12, then trade the pick to someone to jump AZ. They'll get a first and a second or a first next year for the little prick, draft their replacement next year on the cheap till Brady quits.

If Watson slips to 10 then we have our next real Franchise QB and we grab him.

We will be set for the next 10 years.

That is a thought. Then we move down and get Peppers another pick and get webb Peterman mahomes in the 2nd round. if they don't pick a qb in the top 3 rds we are getting a vet Fitz even consider kapernick which u guys will hate due to his political stance which is bs pertaining to football.Everybody says he is a good teamate and works hard and has been to a bowl. IN addition Harbaugh loves him. He is a bigger version of Taylor who has won..He needs to start eating meat lol Food for thought lol

Do me a favor Superboy:Don't EVER mention Kaep on this board again.He's a asshole & a shitty QB to boot!Fucken Jackoff!:beathorse

We need to draft Howard if available. Absolute beast and allows us to release clay and his ridiculous contract.

I read somewhere that we are stuck with Clay and his contract for the next 2 years. It would cost too much in dead money.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

If Watson gets to 10. Whaley is going to have some decisions to make because the phone is going to be ringing off the hook for teams to try to get above Cleveland at 12. At that point I think you take the best offer on the table and trade down.

This is best case scenario IMO