ICE

With the 10th Pick in the NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills Select…

With the 2017 NFL Draft just under a month away, there are many directions the Buffalo Bills can go with the tenth overall pick. There are many roster needs to be filled and only six picks to address those needs. This has to be a smart draft for the Buffalo Bills, noting the previous four […]

With the 10th Pick in the NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills Select… - BuffaLowDown - BuffaLowDown - A Buffalo Bills Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!

ICE

This year will be extremely difficult to guess who we pick at 10. Or if we can pull off a trade down.

If Sean McDermott is smart he will ask Whaley to trade down so that overall the Bills have more draft picks, which will give McD more players for his chess board.

I am leaning towards the Bills trading down. Then taking BPA. Cam Robinson? Corey Davis? Then in round 2 I think they look hard at Edge Rusher, possibly Derek Rivers or Tim Williams. Round 3 might be QB Nathan Peterman, plus with their extra pick a Corner.

Build the OLine...

A trade back into the high teens/ 20's would be nice, pick up another 2nd in the process, draft your QB if you are going to in the first, you get an extra year of contract, makes it worth it. If a QB is worth the 10th pick in the second round, then they are worth taking in the later part of the first. Assuming QB is not part of the plan, trade down (if possible) and get a LB or the TE from Miami in the first. Then go nuts on the secondary and WR.

Aaron Maybin!

Championship!

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

The whole idea of having a top 10 pick is you have a better chance at getting an impact player--in other words a player whose draft grade is much higher than those at a tier drop off--if they have a player graded that high--take him and don't look back--I believe after the 1st 5 or 6 players come off the board the players are probably graded close for next 10-15 picks--if they get a call--they should trade back--hard to predict this year who they may take--if Lattimore or Hooker is there I think they stay at 10--if no realistic offers come in I think they stay and take Williams or Davis (maybe Howard)--if a call comes in and they trade back I think Robinson or LB come into play.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

Aaron Maybin!

Championship!

Well the NEXT Maybin or EJ or McKelvin. I've got a good feeling on this.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

A trade back into the high teens/ 20's would be nice, pick up another 2nd in the process, draft your QB if you are going to in the first, you get an extra year of contract, makes it worth it. If a QB is worth the 10th pick in the second round, then they are worth taking in the later part of the first. Assuming QB is not part of the plan, trade down (if possible) and get a LB or the TE from Miami in the first. Then go nuts on the secondary and WR.

I like your plan👀

Build the OLine...

Personally I think OJ Howard is the smart pick. He is as fast as Mike Williams, but two inches taller and 30lbs heavier. He has the best receiving hands in the draft. We already know first hand what Gronk does for NE. I think he is going to be the next elite TE. As a TE he is going to have decent blocking skill set vs a WR that is going to be a blocking is secondary concept. Bills could use him as a WR if need be as he has WR type speed. If Howard is there I would take him at 10 and not look back. If not Williams or Davis would be the next best thing. I am now higher on Davis due to ability to get separation from DB's.

In my mind, Jamal Adams or Jonathan Allen would be the best case scenario. Allen and Dareus in the middle would be sick but I'd give the edge to Adams because I think he is a leader.

In my mind, Jamal Adams or Jonathan Allen would be the best case scenario. Allen and Dareus in the middle would be sick but I'd give the edge to Adams because I think he is a leader.

I am big on trading down, but if Jamal Adams is there at 10 it would be hard to pass on him.

I have a feeling Sean McDermott might have a different plan than fans though.

Build the OLine...

I am big on trading down, but if Jamal Adams is there at 10 it would be hard to pass on him.

I have a feeling Sean McDermott might have a different plan than fans though.

I think we should try to trade down in the 2nd round unless Mahomes is there. In the first round I'd take Allen, Adams, Hooker, Foster or Lattimore.

Most of you are mentioning viable, logical picks...

That's why the Bills won't pick those guys. They will think they are outsmarting everyone and make some dumb random ass pick.

Surprise me Bills! Prove me wrong. But it hasn't mattered who the coach, gm, owner has been for this team....almost every first round pick you've made the last 17 years has been baffling.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

The more I watch of OJ Howard, the more I want him on my team. He blocks well, catches really well and is a phenomenal athlete. He was criminally under utilized at Alabama. The one throw downfield to him in the championship was a long TD. Waste of talent.

But I think you could drop 3-4 spots and still get him, if there was a team willing to deal.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

Jamal Adams is gone in the top 5 after running a 4.34 at his pro day today.

I'm starting to come around on Jabril Peppers. McDermott obviously loves guys who can play multiple positions and peppers you have a guy who can play safety Corner linebacker return kicks etc.

Jamal Adams is gone in the top 5 after running a 4.34 at his pro day today.

I'm starting to come around on Jabril Peppers. McDermott obviously loves guys who can play multiple positions and peppers you have a guy who can play safety Corner linebacker return kicks etc.

IF Jamal Adams or Thomas Solomon magically fell to 10, I take one of those guys, otherwise I trade down (even if OJ Howard is there).

I trade down because we are not one player away from being a consistent playoff team. We are shaky in LB, WR, DBs, backup/future QB, RT and depth at DT.

We need a number of good players to be competitive and get out of the 8-8 range.

Build the OLine...