Superscout

MCDERMOTT says no 2 wr is on the roster

MCDERMOTT said today our no 2 is on the roster now. Is it a smokescreen .Hope Peppers is our pick .Also he said Ragland is expected to start at mlb

Also McDermott said the reports on him and Whaley is not true. Not surprise Lacanfora and sully are asswipes and not credible.

Also McDermott said the reports on him and Whaley is not true. Not surprise Lacanfora and sully are asswipes and not credible.

Uh...

Do you expect McDermott to say the reports ARE true???

Of course he's going to say they're not true

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Uh...

Do you expect McDermott to say the reports ARE true???

Of course he's going to say they're not true

Exactly, what's he going to say? "I hate Whaley" or "...after Sammy our Wide Receivers are shit". It's coach speak and smoke screens.

He may say that today but come draft day if Davis or Howard are there @ #10 I'll bet they take either one.

It sounds like Howard at 10, unless a top rated defensive player is there. I think adams, howard, foster, davis, lattimore are the possible names if we stay at 10. A trade down could possibly be a corner, OT, reddick or LB.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

:groan:

They're more credible then the Bills at this point.

"I am invisible with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed." Hanzo

Charles clay might be our no 2 wr with Holmes brown 3 and 4 ..

That's just as bad because Tyrod doesn't throw to Clay.

"I am invisible with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed." Hanzo

The way it should be:

MCDERMOTT: "Our roster is shit, especially our receivers."

Reporter: Is your #2 receiver already on the roster?

MCDERMOTT: "What, are you fucking retarded? I said our receivers are shit. Next question.

Report #2: Who is penciled in to playing Middle Linebacker?

MCDERMOT: "Ragland is expected to start at that position."

Report #2: You said expected, can you elaborate?

MCDERMOTT: "Sure ass dimple. This is a fucking smoke screen, you know like the one your wife throws up every time you ask her about why your son has paler skin and you're both as dark as charcoal."

MCDERMOTT: "So now you know we are going for a linebacker for out #10 pick."

Reporter #2: How the hell did you know about my son and the dimple on my ass?

Draft day: Buffalo Bills select a safety.

I don't see what the big deal is ? Yes our number 2 Wr is on the roster it's just unfortunate that we traded up to get him 3 years ago. But don't worry out number 1 will fall right into our laps at #10 this year.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

Do you mean all these scrub WR's signed are garbage

Who would have thunk?

Your #2 is playing for the Rams now,you dummy

It sounds like Howard at 10, unless a top rated defensive player is there. I think adams, howard, foster, davis, lattimore are the possible names if we stay at 10. A trade down could possibly be a corner, OT, reddick or LB.

I think you are probably on to something.

Interesting nugget from today was McDermott said this:

".......My brain, it’s always moving, so I’m always shooting emails to people and say ‘hey, tell me this.’ Whatever it is, say, tell me the number 10 spot, what happens at the number 10 spot in the draft....."

So McDermott will probably have a lot of say over the #10 pick. Most NFL teams don't have the Head Coach making the draft picks, usually the GM does that...while conferring with the head coach. I think it is clear McDermott has more sway and Whaley is working for him.

Build the OLine...

I'm impressed with the size,blocking ability,his speed for 6'6"guy that's rare.My only concern would Taylor get him the ball????

I'm impressed with the size,blocking ability,his speed for 6'6"guy that's rare.My only concern would Taylor get him the ball????

Taylor's days are numbered so it doesn't matter. Taking him at 10 ensures he is on our team for at LEAST 7 years after 5th year option and franchise tags.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I think you are probably on to something.

Interesting nugget from today was McDermott said this:

".......My brain, it’s always moving, so I’m always shooting emails to people and say ‘hey, tell me this.’ Whatever it is, say, tell me the number 10 spot, what happens at the number 10 spot in the draft....."

So McDermott will probably have a lot of say over the #10 pick. Most NFL teams don't have the Head Coach making the draft picks, usually the GM does that...while conferring with the head coach. I think it is clear McDermott has more sway and Whaley is working for him.

If McDermott has this approach ,he has no fucking idea what a HC's job is ! You're asking others via e-mail what to do?WTF!Start with fixing the defense & build on the offense which only had McCoy as a weapon.Keep looking for "YOUR QB" until you find one. WR's???? I wouldn't be putting out "feeler's" to anyone !Either you have a plan or you don't!

Davis or Williams in 1st--problem solved--on to fixing safety and cornerback in rounds 2 and 3--but Bills will over think it prolly and try to be clever with there BPA strategy and take a RB or something--don't laugh--remember Spiller?

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

I believe that howard will be the pick so maybe he is sold on holmes

After doing several mock simulators, every time there are good WRs still available in the 2nd round, and frequently in the 3rd round.

If McDermott wants a specific player in the 1st round (OJ Howard / Jamal Adams / ?) he and Whaley could wait until the 2nd/3rd to try and get our #2 WR. But today he covered himself if that plan doesn't work out and they miss on getting on a WR. He can claim that was the plan all along!

Build the OLine...