Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

jc856

Brady to play 6-7 more years?

In an unrelated story, the Bills playoff drought expected to hit 24 years.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

As much as I hate on the guy, Tom Brady's success is no accident. The guy is a machine, and laser-focused on his body and health. He has a strict routine for workouts, and dietary consumption. He could play for another 6 years at a high level no doubt. I have a respect for the dedication to his craft, but I still think he's a lying-prima-donna-cheating-arrogant-fucking-asshole.

So there's that.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

All it takes is one big hit. Manning could have been there too until the neck injury.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

No way. Guy is amazing but his physical play is dropping off. He will hit a wall before 45 come on now. He's got at least one more elite year I would imagine but time will catch him.

Roger Clemens was juiced to the Gills and playing a much easier sport on your body, and he only made it to 44 and was a joke the last few years.

No way. Guy is amazing but his physical play is dropping off. He will hit a wall before 45 come on now. He's got at least one more elite year I would imagine but time will catch him.

Roger Clemens was juiced to the Gills and playing a much easier sport on your body, and he only made it to 44 and was a joke the last few years.

That's the point, Clemens was juiced, drank, and had no really restrictive diet. ( I lived in Boston, and hung out with him at bars on occasion via some common acquaintances). Brady does not do drugs, does not drink, 80% of his diet is organic vegetables, no caffeine, no sugar, Himalayan sea salt (no table salt), whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans, etc. He has a personal body trainer, focuses on flexibility, and goes to bed at 9:00 p.m.

So, as much as I'd like to believe you, TB could play that long.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

its a headline grabbing BRAGADOCIOUS arrogant statement from mr brady.....he may be a machine but he bleeds and like was mentioned 1 (tragic) hit away from retirement.He ain't freakin superman

SMH...talk is cheap Brady, we know you are a Great QB but calling a 7 year shot???... :hehehe: .in the NFL..:hehehe: PLEASE :soapbox:

no matter how well you take care of yourself the body will degrade. hes already lost some arm strength, hes adapted with more precision but he can only keep that up so long

he really is the best ive ever seen play. its too bad hes such a dick as a person. i cant even stand looking at him. i prefer my sports icons to be quality human beings, not selfish narcissistic cheating assholes

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Time to draft or via FA get that one player that will go down in history as the player that cheap shotted Brady and ended his career. Give him a 1 year deal with 2 million guaranteed. Just do it.

This is exactly why I would trade Jimmy G. He will end up retired before Brady. Unless Brady gets hurt Jimmy G. never sees the field for the Pats until after his 8 year or longer in the league. Why pay him top dollar to sit?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I think there is little chance he can play that long. All that said, I hope they bank on it and let the young guys go, have them find success and the Pats end up in QB purgatory.

The guy doesn't even drink alcohol. He's going to be playing well into his 40s.

It's positively horrific.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

no matter how well you take care of yourself the body will degrade. hes already lost some arm strength, hes adapted with more precision but he can only keep that up so long

he really is the best ive ever seen play. its too bad hes such a dick as a person. i cant even stand looking at him. i prefer my sports icons to be quality human beings, not selfish narcissistic cheating assholes

This

All hate aside. Because I do hate him. He's the best ever or close to. But he's such a massive ahole. I mean not a s- so ahole. He's really top of the chart. He's a known cheater, he's a whinny little bitch. Fuck you until your last breath Tom. Ditto to the joyless POS cheating scumbag Belichik.

Compare him to say Roger Federer ?? ........ Night and day and they are both GOAT's

As for the 6-7 year thing I just don't see it. I know how well he takes care of himself. Once read a remarkably long and detailed article about the whole ordeal. Its truly admirable. But father time remains undefeated. So no matter what he does his body won't be the same with more and more time. Specially with the hits the NFL provides. I know he doens't get hit as much. But he does. Its a matter of time before one of those ends him. Remember Favre ? Would absolutely love if its one of our guys who ends him.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Complete garbage intended to completely frustrate AFC -EAST Teams

At 40 years old the skills quickly Diminish. At some point (Not planned) he will no longer be effective

And you can count on it Billechick will ask him to retire

This is humorous but a pipe dream. YOU can't plan your future by how you feel today.

At best Tommy boy takes one year at a time

In an unrelated story, the Bills playoff drought expected to hit 24 years.

And 3 or more head coaching changes in that period.

Doesn't surprise me. :/

When was the last time he took a big hit?

Back in October the Bills knocked him around all game long. Still had 315 yds passing and 4 TD's. Tawmy is tougher than many think. He has a quick release so he avoids taking shots that other QB's don't.

No QB has played well after age of 40. Father Time is undefeated...

Annoy a liberal..

Work - Succeed - Be Happy

mj.gif

I may be wrong, but I am never in doubt.....

No QB has played well after age of 40. Father Time is undefeated...

No other QB has won a Super Bowl in ot or come back from 28-3 ;)

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...