Who would have thought three or four years ago that three NFL teams would relocate and that not one of the three would be the Buffalo Bills?

Thanks, Mr. Pegula for keeping the Bills where they belong!

That said, I'd like to see the playoffs again. So get your damn front office and coaching straight and build a playoff team!

Loves ya and the Mrs. for keeping the Bills in Buffalo, but get to the fucking playoffs at least, before I die! Please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

Who's to say he won't in the future? I've made this same thread on BBMB and got lambasted for it. Terry shut down the fans on the main website & for that my respect for him is not as great as it was.

Lols if you think terry even knows what a message board is you are crazy. The guy doesn't even use a smart phone.

Lols if you think terry even knows what a message board is you are crazy. The guy doesn't even use a smart phone.

I meant to say Russ Brandon.

fucking kidding man but seriously the way he shit on the BBMB

To be fair, message boards seem to be a thing of the past. This one was dying a slow death before the influx of BBMB guys. The Bills probably just wanted the attention focused on their social media presence instead.

Moving out of Oakland is pathetic. They have a fantastic fan base. I don't mind an expansion team coming in to Vegas or a (going to fail) LA team moving eventually...but this is terrible for Oakland.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

Yeah messageboards are old news. They're great for hardcore fans, but there's way more outlets for getting Bills propoganda than there was 20 years ago for the casual or homer fan.

Especially with twitter you can follow any member of the media get their take, story and get back and forth takes with fans.

You still have independent boards like this one and Buffalo Rumblings is fine if you're into the blog format and want to read fan takes in the comments.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

the one great thing about message boards is that the discussions stay up for a long time, indefinitely if the site is stable and well maintained. that provides a very valuable growth tool for the poster and everyone else to review how they articulate things at a point in time, and how they may change their views over time

our superficial transient popular social media communications generally dont have much of that if at all, and its a pretty big loss

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Who would have thought three or four years ago that three NFL teams would relocate and that not one of the three would be the Buffalo Bills?

Thanks, Mr. Pegula for keeping the Bills where they belong!

That said, I'd like to see the playoffs again. So get your damn front office and coaching straight and build a playoff team!

Loves ya and the Mrs. for keeping the Bills in Buffalo, but get to the fucking playoffs at least, before I die! Please?

yeh, 7-9 :rockon:

Yeah messageboards are old news. They're great for hardcore fans, but there's way more outlets for getting Bills propoganda than there was 20 years ago for the casual or homer fan.

Especially with twitter you can follow any member of the media get their take, story and get back and forth takes with fans.

You still have independent boards like this one and Buffalo Rumblings is fine if you're into the blog format and want to read fan takes in the comments.

I'm not into that social media 💩My kids and grandkids are though & they can't go anywhere without that fuckn phone! We went out to dinner last week and all 5 were on that dam phone at the dinner table. Aggravating!!!

the one great thing about message boards is that the discussions stay up for a long time, indefinitely if the site is stable and well maintained. that provides a very valuable growth tool for the poster and everyone else to review how they articulate things at a point in time, and how they may change their views over time

our superficial transient popular social media communications generally dont have much of that if at all, and its a pretty big loss

Great viewpoint......thanks for the input.

Build the OLine...

They removed the fan message board at the Sabre's web site also, honestly I sort of can't blame them. If you read 100 post, a good 80 of them will be haters and complainers and I know as fans we have a right to voice our opinions, I just think they at OBD decided they don't have to provide the forums for the fans to hate everything they do.

I seriously Doubt he relocates the team. Based on his past actions it is highly unlikely.

I seriously doubt Terry and Kim Pegula (PSE) relocate the Buffalo Bills but I will put business reasons behind it. It is call Buffalo having Rochester, Erie and Southern Ontario in there backyard to draw from fans wise that makes PSE money. Could I see PSE relocating to Southern Ontario at some point if PSE/NFL basically one in the same in less one is to believe the big bad NFL is making PSE push for a new Buffalo Bills stadium story. Which I don't believe it I think that the Pegula's are playing good guy, bad guy to get what they want with the NFL being the bad guy. PSE needs a new stadium at some point after this current stadium lease if were honest and a wake with sports business today.

That will be up to Buffalo/Erie County/New York State tax payers and the Pegula's. If we as a community say no then I could see PSE going all in pay wise for a new stadium in Toronto area because the numbers work better privately in Toronto big market for more box potential then Buffalo for a all in money wise with just the Pegula's own money. For Buffalo to work for a new Bills stadium it needs to be private, public partnership to make the numbers work for PSE/Pegula's. Think St. Louis Rams moving to Los Angeles Bills fans. Stan Kronke can make the numbers work with all his own money in Los Angeles but not so much St. Louis. The Buffalo Bills are in the same boat if we choose to help as a community they stay if we don't help money wise hope the Bills fans have passports to get to Bills games in Toronto. But no I don't see the Bills leaving there fan base area they draw from. PSE buying the Bills gives us a chance as a community in Buffalo that is all basically we could ask for as Bills fans with the way the NFL does business with NFL cities today.

Also last I don't believe PSE owning the Buffalo Sabres as a reason the Bills stay either that is naive. Reality PSE could sell the Sabres to another Buffalo owner or they could move the Sabres as part of the Bills move to Southern Ontario and get even more returns money wise. Buffalo's Harbor Center PSE could potentially sell there holdings in that to another Buffalo owner or PSE can hold onto there ownership stake in Harbor Center PSE can still make money regardless with that situation weather the Sabres stay or go it isn't like Key Bank Center wouldn't have tennants like potentially Buffalo AHL hockey team again, Buffalo Big 4 basketball, concerts etc. Buffalo Key Bank Center winter sports teams wise would just return to pre 1970's before the Sabres came to Buffalo days. Bottom line New York State/Erie County/Buffalo don't hold the cards with the Bills or the Sabres who lease is also up in 2026 I believe. PSE holds all the cards even more so then Ralph Wilson did when he owned the Bills PSE owns both the Bills and Sabres that give PSE leverage in my opinion. But of course as a Buffalo sports fan I am a wake and not snowed by all the PSE does things like buying the Bills and Sabres because it is the Pegula's gift to Buffalo talk which is really just naive by some Buffalo fans talk. But each Buffalo's persons own opinion as a Buffalo fan. :bills:Let's Go Buffalo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not to sound negative here but if the bills and sabres continue to miss the playoffs you could see both teams gone. I was reading an article yesterday online that said pegula is looked at as a clueless owner in the NHL and the NFL because of his team's failures to reach the post season.

True....wouldn't surprise one bit if he were to relocate eventually. It's obvious he doesn't give a fuck.

How is it obvious he does not care? If anything he cares too much, has made some impulsive decisions and is too impatient.

I seriously doubt Terry and Kim Pegula (PSE) relocate the Buffalo Bills but I will put business reasons behind it. It is call Buffalo having Rochester, Erie and Southern Ontario in there backyard to draw from fans wise that makes PSE money. Could I see PSE relocating to Southern Ontario at some point if PSE/NFL basically one in the same in less one is to believe the big bad NFL is making PSE push for a new Buffalo Bills stadium story. Which I don't believe it I think that the Pegula's are playing good guy, bad guy to get what they want with the NFL being the bad guy. PSE needs a new stadium at some point after this current stadium lease if were honest and a wake with sports business today.

That will be up to Buffalo/Erie County/New York State tax payers and the Pegula's. If we as a community say no then I could see PSE going all in pay wise for a new stadium in Toronto area because the numbers work better privately in Toronto big market for more box potential then Buffalo for a all in money wise with just the Pegula's own money. For Buffalo to work for a new Bills stadium it needs to be private, public partnership to make the numbers work for PSE/Pegula's. Think St. Louis Rams moving to Los Angeles Bills fans. Stan Kronke can make the numbers work with all his own money in Los Angeles but not so much St. Louis. The Buffalo Bills are in the same boat if we choose to help as a community they stay if we don't help money wise hope the Bills fans have passports to get to Bills games in Toronto. But no I don't see the Bills leaving there fan base area they draw from. PSE buying the Bills gives us a chance as a community in Buffalo that is all basically we could ask for as Bills fans with the way the NFL does business with NFL cities today.

Also last I don't believe PSE owning the Buffalo Sabres as a reason the Bills stay either that is naive. Reality PSE could sell the Sabres to another Buffalo owner or they could move the Sabres as part of the Bills move to Southern Ontario and get even more returns money wise. Buffalo's Harbor Center PSE could potentially sell there holdings in that to another Buffalo owner or PSE can hold onto there ownership stake in Harbor Center PSE can still make money regardless with that situation weather the Sabres stay or go it isn't like Key Bank Center wouldn't have tennants like potentially Buffalo AHL hockey team again, Buffalo Big 4 basketball, concerts etc. Buffalo Key Bank Center winter sports teams wise would just return to pre 1970's before the Sabres came to Buffalo days. Bottom line New York State/Erie County/Buffalo don't hold the cards with the Bills or the Sabres who lease is also up in 2026 I believe. PSE holds all the cards even more so then Ralph Wilson did when he owned the Bills PSE owns both the Bills and Sabres that give PSE leverage in my opinion. But of course as a Buffalo sports fan I am a wake and not snowed by all the PSE does things like buying the Bills and Sabres because it is the Pegula's gift to Buffalo talk which is really just naive by some Buffalo fans talk. But each Buffalo's persons own opinion as a Buffalo fan. :bills:Let's Go Buffalo

I'm pretty sure the NHL has declined to have another team move to Toronto before, so I doubt they are able to move the sabres. That being said toronto probably doesn't violate the not allowed to own a team in a different area, as IIRC toronto counts as part of the Bills "territory". But again, moving to toronto makes much less sense then moving the rams to LA simply because there is actually nowhere for the team to play right now. The only spot large enough to host an NFL game recently replaced the grass to a style of grass that works great for baseball, but football can't be played on. So before they could even make the move the stadium would need to be built from scratch. Good luck getting that done on time with zero plans in place right now.

Not to sound negative here but if the bills and sabres continue to miss the playoffs you could see both teams gone. I was reading an article yesterday online that said pegula is looked at as a clueless owner in the NHL and the NFL because of his team's failures to reach the post season.

Since when does team performance have anything to do with team location? As long as butts continue to fill the seats, playoffs or not, it doesn't really matter.

Since when does team performance have anything to do with team location? As long as butts continue to fill the seats, playoffs or not, it doesn't really matter.

I agree, team performance likely matters little in these decisions. It is ALL about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

But I would also wonder about how the Pegulas would be seen if they decided to skip town. Likely like Spanos http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/columnists/kevin-acee/sd-sp-spanoshate-xxxxx-20170104-story.html

Not living in Buffalo, are the Pegulas truly a Buffalo staple/fixture, or do they just enjoy making money off of Western NY?

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

-Mark Twain.

I agree, team performance likely matters little in these decisions. It is ALL about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

But I would also wonder about how the Pegulas would be seen if they decided to skip town. Likely like Spanos http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/columnists/kevin-acee/sd-sp-spanoshate-xxxxx-20170104-story.html

Not living in Buffalo, are the Pegulas truly a Buffalo staple/fixture, or do they just enjoy making money off of Western NY?

I visit Buffalo three or four times a year (my daughter is in boarding school there), and we ALWAYS stay at Harbor Center. It is awesome. That entire area of downtown Buffalo has changed dramatically, in large part thanks to the Pegulas. My opinion is that they really do care about the city. They also care (of course) about profiting from owning two major league sports teams. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he consolidated his interests by building a new stadium/entertainment complex/convention center for the Bills very close to Harbor Center. That would be good for him and good for Buffalo IMO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

Sad day for the fanatics in Oakland, BTW. There but for the grace of God go we . . .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pegula bought the team 2 years ago and we're already talking about relocation? Give it a rest, you guys are so damn paranoid

Not me! I think The Pegulas are fully invested in Buffalo. See above post.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After going to the Bills Raiders December game a couple years ago I can say it's a travesty Oakland is losing their team. Loyal fans that are paying what they can afford. Old stadium that has a real football feel. One of the most genuine events I have gone to in years. For all the Dallas, NYC teams, New Stadium BS you need the offset of the true blue collar city teams like Buffalo, Oakland, Green Bay