ICE

Buffalo Bills Free Agency Analysis: Jordan Poyer

The Buffalo Bills are changing the*culture of their team and it continued*with free agency. In this piece, we will highlight one of the newest additions, Jordan Poyer. The Buffalo Bills kicked off free agency by announcing two safety signings in Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer. Hyde is the bigger ticket free agent and the more […]

Buffalo Bills Free Agency Analysis: Jordan Poyer - BuffaLowDown - BuffaLowDown - A Buffalo Bills Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!

ICE

Honestly this feels like an upgrade to what we were doing last year at safety. it would be interesting to see in what round they address the safety position in the draft i'm guessing around 5-7.

Honestly this feels like an upgrade to what we were doing last year at safety. it would be interesting to see in what round they address the safety position in the draft i'm guessing around 5-7.

Well, I hate to say it but I think you're right. Micah Hyde is legit though, over the past few days I've had the chance to watch some of his highlight films and he seems like a really physical safety with ball skills. Poyner on the other hand has the size and skill set to be a good safety but as Bill Parcell's said "Potential means you haven't done shit yet", with that said let's have a battle. Draft a safety and let's have a competition, best man wins.

We should still draft a safety. I don't think poyer will be handed the position. If we draft someone AND poyer pans out, hyde can be moved all over the field. I think that might be the plan.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

We should still draft a safety. I don't think poyer will be handed the position. If we draft someone AND poyer pans out, hyde can be moved all over the field. I think that might be the plan.

Are you suggesting the Bills might start a sub par player?

Naaaaa

Definition of sub-par for Buffalo is on a lower level than most.

Everyone said the same thing about Zach Brown last year "Lack Luster" "Sub-Par."

Poyer has the size and speed could really have the same type of break out year that Zach had last year.

Everyone said the same thing about Zach Brown last year "Lack Luster" "Sub-Par."

Poyer has the size and speed could really have the same type of break out year that Zach had last year.

THIS IS HARD FOR ME TO SAY BUT I AGREE WITH YOU. ON ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR USER NAME LOL i LAUGH EVERYTIME I SEE IT

Yeh, everyone said the same about Kroy Biermann, I think he is in Canada now

Yeh, everyone said the same about Kroy Biermann, I think he is in Canada now

Kroy Biermann when we acquired him was never going to be a starter more of a situational pass rusher. If you thought he was going to have a break out year i really don't know what to tell ya... You cant really compare the acquisition of Poyer to Biermann.... Poyer a starter and Biermann situational rusher.

Kroy Biermann when we acquired him was never going to be a starter more of a situational pass rusher. If you thought he was going to have a break out year i really don't know what to tell ya... You cant really compare the acquisition of Poyer to Biermann.... Poyer a starter and Biermann situational rusher.

was just bustin your balls sorry

There is hope.

Can't even remember this guy....

the dude has a wife from Housewifes of Atl or some shit she was beauiful that was the only reason I remember. LOL