George

Reggie Bush made $14,615.83 last season

I am sure the Bills didn't pay all of this......but that is a lot of money

link...

» Reggie Bush finished with a negative rushing yardage total for the season, but still took home $14,615.83 for his efforts. That's a good agent!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793241/article/tony-romo-pocketed-an-extra-64-bucks-for-one-series

link...

» Reggie Bush finished with a negative rushing yardage total for the season, but still took home $14,615.83 for his efforts. That's a good agent!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793241/article/tony-romo-pocketed-an-extra-64-bucks-for-one-series

I hope this is a joke.

You do know every player is pd a set amount for amount of playing time? Right? This is in addition to contract salaries.

NFL owners pushed this through last CBA even though players did not want it. I believe this money is factored into the salary cap. It appears to be a long range plan to convert players salary to this performance based model vs contract based model which is much more of a popularity and subjectice valuation by individual teams in an open market.

Good idea. If you play you get paid if not you get paid less. Future likely will be a combo of the two pay methods.

cba fan

I'm sure he's making a killing off of endorsements alone. Not that he's much of a name anymore, but coming off of his USC days (remember when they were talking about how the Heisman Trophy should be re-done to look like his endzone dive?) he was all the rage. Even a tertiary roll in any given Nike clothing/shoe line pays up the wazoo! I'm sure he's had that and much more. And i'm sure a good few of those endorsements (much to the chagrin of those who gave them to him) are still contractually profitable for Reggie.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Yet another one of those "excellent" Whaley deals.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

yes he and the wonderful headache that was /is Percy Harvin ,came back for a check was about it ,between these 2 and Rex's ,lets say bloated staff the Pegulas bought themselves 1 hell of an expensive bottle of "whine ".....!

Hell this is great P/R for the Bills! 1st RB to run for negative yards making $14+mil.I fuckn love it!Hey Whaley & Brandon run fast and sign Bush & Harvin to $10mil deals and sell more tickets & have neither play a NFL down.GREAT P/R!

link...

That says 14k as in 14 thousand, not 14 million

I really don't think that was a bad contract. He took a flyer on a guy when we were short on rbs it didnt work out. 14k in nfl money is nothing. you get fined more than that for wearing the wrong colour of shoes.

IQ of this board is plummeting

you cant have a negative IQ

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You guys realize that this is 14 thousand?

I saw the comma but figured it had to be a typo. lol.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg