Sign in to follow this  
George

Justin Hunter to sign with Steelers

We have to assume Doug Whaley has plans to bring in even better Wide Receivers! He has them lined up at the door, but just hasn't told us about these WRs!!

(P.S. I think he is doing the same thing as last year....signing tier 4 WRs and hoping one of them raises to the top and surprises us!@)

Build the OLine...

I know Hunter didn't have the actual production but he seemed to look the part and I really thought he was gonna turn into a good WR. Dam this one sucks more than most

2e92a77b_47674010.jpeg

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Can't wait to watch Ben Roethlisburger hook up with this guy in the Endzone about 8 times next year :throw:

A guy that couldn't get on the field with all the injuries we had at wr.

BIG LOSE

Hunter will he lucky to make their roster

The guy that was cut twice in the last few years? We are getting upset about that?

A few touchdowns that skew his stats and people act like he was amazing.

A guy that couldn't get on the field with all the injuries we had at wr.

BIG LOSE

Hunter will he lucky to make their roster

I might have over reacted just a tad..

Losing our long snapper made me crazy ..:coastal:

Hunter has the talent, if he can ever put it together. I think he is only going into his 4th year. Remember way back when, WR'S used to get 3 years before they were expected to contribute.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I would've preferred to keep him but this is far from a big loss.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I might have over reacted just a tad..

I

Losing our long snapper made me crazy ..:coastal:

Yeah me too but losing a tall wr w/good speed may put me over the edge!🤡

Yeah me too but losing a tall wr w/good speed may put me over the edge!🤡

He and TT also seemed to have some chemistry and TT seemed to have the confidence to throw the fade/jump ball to Hunter.

5 Starts, 4 TDs, 10 total receptions. It would be interesting to see his snap total and number of targets.

Hunter might be one of those players that is performing way above average based on a low # of targets and just needs more opportunity to flourish.

no worries. we are trading this years first round pick and next years to move up 6 spots and take the WR of our dreams....

He and TT also seemed to have some chemistry and TT seemed to have the confidence to throw the fade/jump ball to Hunter.

5 Starts, 4 TDs, 10 total receptions. It would be interesting to see his snap total and number of targets.

Hunter might be one of those players that is performing way above average based on a low # of targets and just needs more opportunity to flourish.

That's the part that bugs me the most.Hunter's snap & target total was the FEWEST of all Bills WR's last year.It was posted on WGR or the old BBMB,sorry I can't confim with a link but trust me ,it was low & we let him walk!WTF!Brown & Butler had better turn out to be Antonio Brown & Jerry Butler clones!:5shots::anvil:

Aaron Maybin had a bunch of sacks one year

Yeah, he had 6 sacks in 2011. Two of those sacks were against the Bills(in the same game). :niterider

I think most of us were spoiled to see a tall WR in a Bills uniform get those jump balls for once...unlike the midgets we've been rolling out there for eons.

I have only one thing to say....fuck.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

There goes the superbowl.

"I am invisible with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed." Hanzo