Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
George

Zach Brown to visit Raiders

Whaley, if you lose this guy, I will kick your right down the street.....asshole

Our best Defensive player walking the street while the Bills shovel the parking lot

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/15/zach-brown-set-to-visit-raiders/

UMMMM language !!!!!!!!

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

I would be sad to lose ZB but I don't see any way we can keep him with our cap space. Good luck, Zach! Just not against the Bills.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

Best defensive player???????????????????

it would be hard to pick 1 out of that shit Defense Rex trotted out there!Zack & Zo played well but there wasn't 1 difference maker on D all year.In game that really mattered where was the Defense????In MD's Hooch hit'n a bong?

it would be hard to pick 1 out of that shit Defense Rex trotted out there!Zack & Zo played well but there wasn't 1 difference maker on D all year.In game that really mattered where was the Defense????In MD's Hooch hit'n a bong?

ZB is not even close to the most important player on the defense, especially with Ragland and Zo coming back. He looked really good in the first half of the season and totally faded down the stretch. He'd be nice to have back for cheap, but I don't see it happen. I wish him the best and hope he signs a fat contract.