BILLS continue to sign castoffs to fill the roster . Beside Hyde and Hauschka these players suck. What next the arena league and CFL cuts as we are in the Browns league with a talented roster

Bills offered another castoff Travaris Cadet rb who rushed for 84 yds in 4 yrs . They want him as a 3rd down back for his receiving . He will probably stay with Brees .

The way the end of last season went has obviously made it difficult for Whaley and McDermott to attract free agents.

The Rex and Tyrod situations were an absolute embarrassment.

Why would a wr want sign with the Bills? Or any free agent for that matter.

We are a run first team in a pass happy league.

Our defense is soft and is being built around a lazy 2 time drug suspended dt and 2 rookies who had their careers put on hold by injuries.

I don't think the Bills should get frustrated and start overpaying players.

There is still a lot of free agency left and other players will become available. Right now we are competing with much more attractive franchises than us. Once other teams fill their holes and use up their cap I expect Whaley will step up and make some moves.

Time will tell if he can make it work but we aren't one player away from the playoffs so I don't want to sacrifice future cap just to fill a hole.

Bills offered another castoff Travaris Cadet rb who rushed for 84 yds in 4 yrs . They want him as a 3rd down back for his receiving . He will probably stay with Brees .

Enough already take your librium and stop being so negative your being a ass.

I think people forget it's a 90 man roster before cuts...you have to fill out a roster somehow.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Lorenzo was a cast off, as was Zach Brown, as I recall both played in the Pro bowl with one of them being named Defensive MVP.

It must be fun to get responses for every whiney, negative comment you make, I don't think anybody is holding a gun to your head to be a Bills fan. There are 31 other teams in the league, Pick one.

Lorenzo Alexander signed April 12 last year.

Zach Brown signed April 4.

There are still players to be found.

BILLS continue to sign castoffs to fill the roster . Beside Hyde and Hauschka these players suck. What next the arena league and CFL cuts as we are in the Browns league with a talented roster

We need a lot of players. There are about 55 players signed and on the roster right now. We need 90 players for camp.

We have 6 draft picks. So you are going to see us sign a lot more roster fillers between now and the draft. Probably 25+.

But we only have about $17 million in cap space for all those players ($23 million in cap - $6 million for draft picks = $17 mil). So, they have to be very cautious with who they sign. They need to sign a bunch of guys at the $800K to $1mil range.

Build the OLine...

Lorenzo Alexander signed April 12 last year.

Zach Brown signed April 4.

There are still players to be found.

Word. No turn will remain unstoned. :niterider

We need a lot of players. There are about 55 players signed and on the roster right now. We need 90 players for camp.

We have 6 draft picks. So you are going to see us sign a lot more roster fillers between now and the draft. Probably 25+.

But we only have about $17 million in cap space for all those players ($23 million in cap - $6 million for draft picks = $17 mil). So, they have to be very cautious with who they sign. They need to sign a bunch of guys at the $800K to $1mil range.

Only the top 52 players count towards the cap.

I don't think the Bills should get frustrated and start overpaying players.

There is still a lot of free agency left and other players will become available. Right now we are competing with much more attractive franchises than us. Once other teams fill their holes and use up their cap I expect Whaley will step up and make some moves.

Time will tell if he can make it work but we aren't one player away from the playoffs so I don't want to sacrifice future cap just to fill a hole.

There's no one of real value left.

Hightower, but he isn't coming here.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

It's like we're the NFL version of a deranged Tom Hanks crying hysterically as a blood painted soccer ball fades away into the nether.

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the Buffalo Bills!

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

With the history of this team over the last 18 years we are lucky to have anyone

I think we are just filling in fodder for the 90 man team but it still has to be done. I am a optimist and I think we need about 6-7 good players for the 53 man roster. We are not that far off. Hyde may be a castoff but he is def a good player. My cousin is a huge green bay fan and he was pissed that let him go. in all reality we needa lot of camp fodder to fill 90man roster I am hoping to get a few extra picks in the draft too.

The ONLY real thing I liked about Rex is he could and did get payers to sign here that wouldn't in a billion years. And our front office prison fucked him...yeah let's go to that place.

Again, you notice our most productive players have been cast offs and or late round draft picks?

You can only go so far with them. Can't bank on them and shouldn't.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I think people forget it's a 90 man roster before cuts...you have to fill out a roster somehow.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. WAY TOO MANY HOLES AND NOT NEARLY ENOUGH CAP SPACE. Nobody should be surprised, we've known this all off season.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

The ONLY real thing I liked about Rex is he could and did get payers to sign here that wouldn't in a billion years. And our front office prison fucked him...yeah let's go to that place.

Again, you notice our most productive players have been cast offs and or late round draft picks?

You can only go so far with them. Can't bank on them and shouldn't.

It is about their contracts. For example, we signed Lorenzo Alexander off the street last year. But only for a one year deal, so we had to burn energy on getting him signed this year - and pay him more. It was a good signing by Whaley last year, but it is only a band aid when you sign guys to 1 year deals.

Zach Brown another example. Good signing, but only a one year deal.

Good linebackers that you get as a draft pick are way better. In theory you have them for 4 years. If you fill out your roster with draft picks, you have much less churn. Much less issues with cap space considerations.

Also when you are signing a lot of Free Agents, you lose any chance of getting compensatory picks, which means you have less draft picks to use. It becomes like a treadmill you can't get off.

Build the OLine...

Looking at depth chart...We need to add NFL caliber talent at the following positions: not just fillers.

2 or 3 wr's, rt, de, 2 cb's, safety, 2 lb's and 1 rb

While I know we will get the roster up to 90 players...those are just camp fillers...the hope is maybe you find 1 or 2 diamonds in the rough.

From last years team...I was never disappointed in Hunter, Tate, White or Corbin Bryant...I wouldn't mind if any of them was re-signed on vet minimum deals. None of our other FA's are worth it, including z. Brown as he was horrid down the stretch. I am assuming we keep Gillislee and that J. Williams isn't good enough hence the rb need. I am not sure what we are doing with Groy...since we have P. Lewis and Ducasse signed.

So we have 6 picks and not a lot of money to fill a crap load of needs...if you look up poor management in dictionary; a picture of our roster and salary cap situation would make for an excellent example.