Buffalo86

Percy Harvin to retire... for real!

Looks like Harvin won't be answering the Bills' phone calls anymore. Maybe Overdorf can find us somebody even better.

Percy Harvin plans to retire -- for real this time.

The wide receiver is not participating in this year's free agency, agent Greg Barnett told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. "He's done [playing]," Barnett said.

Harvin, 28, retired in April 2016 but returned to the Bills last November after Buffalo suffered injuries to several of its wide receivers.

Playing in two games, Harvin caught two passes for six yards before migraine headaches caused the Bills to place him on the non-football illness list, ending his season. Harvin has dealt with migraine issues throughout his NFL career.

The mercurial receiver was a first-round pick of the Vikings in 2009 and was named the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year. In 2013 the Vikings traded him to the Seahawks, whom he helped win Super Bowl XLVIII against the Broncos with an 87-yard kickoff return touchdown. However, locker-room conflict with teammates in Seattle prompted Harvin to be traded to the Jets in 2014 before he followed then-coach Rex Ryan to the Bills in 2015. Harvin started the first five games of the 2015 season, catching 19 passes for 218 yards and one touchdown before knee and hip injuries ended his season and led to his first retirement.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18909464/agent-says-wide-receiver-percy-harvin-retiring-nfl

I'd rather kick the tires on TO again.

Me too. Stretching the receiving corp to thin for me with whom they have and brought in

Until Whaley offers him about a million dollars a game at the end of the season when our nobody WR's are all hurt and Sammy's foot is hurt again.

Then we will hear how all healed up and rested Harvin is and how he is going to be good. Lol then reality shows up again.

"I am invisible with no name or status. As long as there is light in this world know that there are shadows that will kill. Evil shall be destroyed." Hanzo

If only the good lord blessed me with the ability to make a couple million dollars for having chronic migraines while sitting on the proverbial sideline of life.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

I feel sorry for the guy

Migraines are the worst...most people have no idea