George

I have Top Secret Information to Share with the Board

The Bills have considered trading for Andy Dalton but this would probably involve Tyrod Taylor

Seems the Bengals want to move on

I was told to tell nobody.....so this is why I am telling you....:dunno:

This is Top secret......I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you

I deleted the original thread as a diversion...... I can now bring this back later as an "I told you so" thread

I received a classified e-mail message off my Top secret server account around 3am last night. Apparently we have added a message board deadbeat banned from 5 Buffalo Bills websites.....This guy is a real lowlife and tried to register using several different sign in names. I find this alarming and could effect all the positive vibes found here.

I have a list of un-disputable lowly deeds inflicted on Bills fans. My e-mail says....

#1 He fell off the upper deck while sliding down the hand rail, crushing the people below.

#2 Left early during the comeback game, made a U-turn on I-90 and was creaming by a pick up truck then left the scene yelling, "I got to go, got to go". Hopped the fence at ONE BILLS drive breaking his leg. Sued the Bills and won!

#3 Bought a beer at the concession stand then ran down the isle without paying.He was tackled by security while screaming like a lunatic...."Give me back my beer.....give me back my beer.... I will kill you...give it back...give it back Ahhhhhhhh"

#4 Pee'd on a Bills flag right after the loss to Pittsburgh.

#5 Threw a sex toy on the field

#6 Multiple Threads written supporting Rob Ryan

#7 Sold counterfeit Bills tickets to young handicapped children, then yelled "SUCKER" and ran

#8 Says he has been a huge Bills fan for 40 year yet he is only about 35

#9 Sells signed Jim Kelly jerseys made in China for $25, when it rains the dye runs down your leg.

#10 Says he owns the stadium and will let you in for 5 bucks.

So in closing I finally fooled some administer and got in THEN received my new sign in name, yep it was me......thank you

NEVER....NEVER TOUCH MY BEER.

:welcome:

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

You are really disgusting ... I mean writing positive posts about Rob Ryan ... you really crossed a line there ...

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

You are really disgusting ... I mean writing positive posts about Rob Ryan ... you really crossed a line there ...

must have been the beer......er something

Who the hell throws a dildo on the field? Only in Buffalo man, Jesus Christ lol.

Who the hell throws a dildo on the field? Only in Buffalo man, Jesus Christ lol.

Must have been the beer

You're a liar. You have done much more then if you are going this far. What about the shopping cart game of chicken wreck in the parking lot you were involved in or the jumping on the flaming table or the one where you jumped on a different table after not learning your lesson and snapped your tibia? Took a leak in the bathroom hand washing sink? Well, okay that may have been me and about everyone on here but you know what I am saying. Come on, if you are going to confess, get it all out there.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

You're a liar. You have done much more then if you are going this far. What about the shopping cart game of chicken wreck in the parking lot you were involved in or the jumping on the flaming table or the one where you jumped on a different table after not learning your lesson and snapped your tibia? Took a leak in the bathroom hand washing sink? Well, okay that may have been me and about everyone on here but you know what I am saying. Come on, if you are going to confess, get it all out there.

Well......er....ah...i could have been me :headscratcher:

The Bills have considered trading for Andy Dalton but this would probably involve Tyrod Taylor

Seems the Bengals want to move on

I was told to tell nobody.....so this is why I am telling you....:dunno:

This is Top secret......I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you

I deleted the original thread as a diversion...... I can now bring this back later as an "I told you so" thread

You forgot one:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/12/01/buffalo-bills-fans-pic/

Hope you've sanitized your hands, George!

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Or a Blunt & a Beer or a Beer & a Blunt? Hell, I'm sipp'n a 40 of Old English 8000 through a straw LMAO!:brew:

That was a bildo thrown on the field.

What the hell is a bildo ?Something like Lego's?

It's a small creature with furry feet that needs to like throw jewelry into a volcano or we all die.

Or something...

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

It's a small creature with furry feet that needs to like throw jewelry into a volcano or we all die.

Or something...

It ain't a gerbel is it......?????

i bet you dont wipe off the bowling ball after your shot either

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell