gerbe75pts

Rams signed Ryan Groy two-year offer sheet

He would have a dead cap number of 4.3M so the savings is more like 3.37M if they cut him

No. Incognito's dead cap hit is only $1.15 million next year.

Still no news from OBD on Groy.This Bills (1Bflo)app is useless for new info only old.Hope they match.

Still no news from OBD on Groy.This Bills (1Bflo)app is useless for new info only old.Hope they match.

The app truly is useless. Chris Brown is a little better but this administration keeps things pretty close to the vest.

Wood should be released, Groy retained and restructured to a 4 year deal. Wood is often referred to as a valuable leader, Leader of what? The team has lost with him, they can lose without him. It is time to change the culture of this team. The same could probably be said about Kyle Williams also, but I think Kyle is still a little more productive.

I agree. E Wood although it appears a good guy & teammate is the weak link of that OLine and it was clear when he went down this last time. I dont want Wood cut but Groy is the future and it could come sooner than later.