Sign in to follow this  
daryls61

Bills sign DE Ryan Davis....

No idea who he is but...

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

No idea who he is but...

Oh boy I have no idea either so I'm putting my trust in Whaley and the boys to pull off some ZO-Power

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

This is a write up on Ryan Davis from Rotoworld. A surprising cut by the Jaguars, Davis brings a little pass-rushing juice to a team that desperately needs it. Davis had 10 sacks on just 561 snaps over the past two seasons. He could have an immediate role as a situational pass rusher. Looks like a good depth signing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

Run stopping DE reserve - played against run heavy teams - depth signing - wasn't used in pass rush last year - had hamstring issues -

Run stopping DE reserve - played against run heavy teams - depth signing - wasn't used in pass rush last year - had hamstring issues -

Looks like he can get after the QB if asked to, with 6.5 sacks with the Jags. Maybe Whaley looking for another Lorenzo Alexander Signing.

This is a write up on Ryan Davis from Rotoworld. A surprising cut by the Jaguars, Davis brings a little pass-rushing juice to a team that desperately needs it. Davis had 10 sacks on just 561 snaps over the past two seasons. He could have an immediate role as a situational pass rusher. Looks like a good depth signing.

Wow, that would be like a sack a game as a starter. I know, he was probably used on a situational basis, but still, it's a lot more impressive than I expected.

Another scrub signing as we are devolping the worse rosters in the nfl

Just curious what was your first thought when we signed Lorenzo Alexander last year?

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

My thought he was a good special team player who made the best of his opportunity. He can hit the wall this year due to his,age.We got lucky with him.