Sign in to follow this  
JackKemp

Nick Foles heading back to Eagles on two-year deal

The Eagles and quarterback Nick Foles parted ways before the 2015 season when Foles was traded to the Rams for Sam Bradford, but Bradford’s now in Minnesota and Foles is headed back to Philadelphia. The Eagles announced that Foles has signed a two-year deal with the Eagles. He became a free agent when the Chiefs…b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2446891&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

More...

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

I think Daniels will be on the move to the Browns, Jets or the Texans if they don't land Romo.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Don't really understand this move by the Eagles.

The Eagles got Nick Foles for about $5.5 million a year. So they liked that as their backup QB plan.

They will try and trade Chase Daniel to a team like the Jets or Cleveland.

Build the OLine...

Chase Daniels needs to be the Bills backup, I have been saying this for years. I thought this when we drafted Manuel, when we signed Tyrod, now is our chance to get this guy in here. I always thought he had the skills to be a starter in this league, I have been waiting years to be wrong about this guy, get it done ODB.

Chase Daniels needs to be the Bills backup, I have been saying this for years. I thought this when we drafted Manuel, when we signed Tyrod, now is our chance to get this guy in here. I always thought he had the skills to be a starter in this league, I have been waiting years to be wrong about this guy, get it done ODB.

For 7 million a year?

All my friends are Eagles fans so naturally, the Eagles are my NFC team. (If Buffalo ever played the Eagles in the Super Bowl then I'd be rooting for Buffalo.) The whole entire fan base has nothing but good things to say about Nick Foles. He had that ridiculous 29-2 TD:INT ratio that one year and fans were confused when they let him walk. The only thing I can think of is fans are overconfident in his ability. Quite possibly the NFL does not view Foles as a starting QB. Either way, if Wentz goes down, Foles is damn good insurance with the potential of garnishing a high draft pick if Foles kills it in backup duty. Good move by the Eagles, I love the move personally. Everyone in Philly loves him.