JackKemp

Silence surrounds Colin Kaepernick’s free agency

People are forgetting that he's an absolute trash QB lol...people like him, fitz, RG3, all won't see a contract until someone goes down in training camp

Now that is fair. If he does not get a contract because he sucks is one thing. Not getting a contract because of kneeling down when the anthem is played is total BS.

No it ain't!Even though he says no disrespect.......He's is doing just that.That flag & National Anthem means more to me than you will ever know.When I came back from my first tour in RVN we were told to close the windows on the bus taking us from S.F. to Oakland Army Terminal....???Why? I didn't know there were protester's outside the gate with bags of DOG SHIT!Then we were "advised" not to wear our uniforms going home & they had civi's available @ the PX.WTF! NO FUCK'N WAY & NEVER AGAIN!I've visited The Wall in D.C. 3 times & the Traveling Wall at least a dozen & I walk away in tears every fuck'n time ! 58,374 + or - didn't make it back to see "the world" again,that's why I stand,remove my hat w/hand over heart during the National Anthem.Then this piece of SHIT making Millions $$$$ won't because of his BS protest????FUCK HIM!!!! & he SUCKS as a football player!

He has his Freedom only because of Veteran's past & present!

Thank you for your service, Poncho. :usaflag:

My issue is that he chose the wrong way to protest. If you want to show support for BLM fine. But you need to pick the way you do it. There is a time and place for everything. The National Anthem is not the time to protest the police. The national anthem is a sign of respect for the soldiers who fought for and gave their lives for this country. Whether the government was right or wrong in starting a war doesn't matter. These boys and men died so that you could sit at your computer and bitch about a game of football. If Kaepernick wanted to make a difference maybe he should have started a charity to help improve the lives of black people in low income areas. Or if he thinks the way the justice system is wrong in their treatment, maybe create a fund that helps to hire better legal support for people who are being treated unfairly by the justice system. It's not like he isn't getting millions of dollars that he really hasn't earned. You do things like that and you both get respect and support for what you are doing. You decide to do what he is doing and half the country hates you, while you still aren't making any changes. Just making people turn their backs on your cause.

There is just so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to start. Your jingostic rhetoric is one of the greatest problems facing this country right now. Its time to shed your indoctrination and understand what our military actually does and what our freedoms actually allow.

Colin is a perfect example on how someone becomes "radicalized"

Boom!!!!

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

There is just so much wrong with this that I don't even know where to start. Your jingostic rhetoric is one of the greatest problems facing this country right now. Its time to shed your indoctrination and understand what our military actually does and what our freedoms actually allow.

Start with removing head from ass

I read now Kapershitz will not kneel during the anthem come the new season.....gee wiz figured out his own stupidity may have costed him a career that only very few are lucky and fortunate to have....oh well....as the old saying goes stupid is as stupid does......he stinks anyways.....

I read now Kapershitz will not kneel during the anthem come the new season.....gee wiz figured out his own stupidity may have costed him a career that only very few are lucky and fortunate to have....oh well....as the old saying goes stupid is as stupid does......he stinks anyways.....

So... hes spineless too

So... hes spineless too

A big resounding YES......so much for his own beliefs and making a stand.....reality must of smacked his thick skull quite hard....but could already be too late....

"Immigration without assimilation" is the excuse racists use to propagate their beliefs. That is exactly what Bannon, Steve King, Sessions etc hide behind. What they really want is a white society. Very disgusting.

Its pretty frigen simple, u want to come in you come in legally.

That is a given. Nobody is questioning that. But once you are a legal citizen, the current govt and scum like Steve King , Sessions, Bannon etc want this legal immigration to be white.

"Immigration without assimilation" is the excuse racists use to propagate their beliefs. That is exactly what Bannon, Steve King, Sessions etc hide behind. What they really want is a white society. Very disgusting.

That's total bullshit. You sounds like a feelings over facts person. Dems want to bring as many 3rd worlders here as possible. Get them hooked on govt assistance and get them registered to vote. Now, that's disgusting.

Which teams need a QB?

Which teams would give Kaepernick at shot at being the starter and face of the franchise? (I can't think of any...)

I think he might be waiting awhile....probably until someone gets hurt, and a team is desperate.

Build the OLine...

I find it interesting that the media puts the focus on CK when the NFL and the networks have no intention of showing the full anthem each game on TV. No need to put patriotism ahead of advertising $$$!

Sigh......... As an active duty service member since 1997 I have really mixed opinions/ emotions on this issue.

Mr. Kaepernick exercised his right to protest and I support his right to do so. I don't have to agree with or like, what or how he protest.

Now if your Employer/ Team doesn't like they way you are representing them while wearing the teams uniform I also support their right to terminate your employment. Just like the players who lost sponsorships because they decided to do the same.

What really gets me is the fact that he didn't start his protest when SF was going to the NFC championship game/ Super Bowl. No it was more important to be on social media, kiss his biceps etc. He started this when everyone knew the team sucked and I have always looked at it as a LOOK AT ME thing.

Now his talent probably rates to bring him in for competition to be your #2. But the PR frenzy is not worth the distraction to most teams. #Tebow

EDIT: I do give him credit for putting money to charity after starting his protest.

In Whaley I trust! :rockon: