Crazy Legs

Profootball Focus rates Bills signing of FB Patrick DiMarco an "A"

FB Patrick DiMarco to Buffalo Bills

PFF play-earned projected contract: Four years, $9.5 million, $6.1 million guaranteed

Actual contract Bills signed him to: Four years, $8.5 million, $4 million guaranteed

Grade: A

Patrick DiMarco has been arguably the best blocking fullback over the past two seasons. He was comfortably the best in 2015, and in the mix this past year. The Bills have obviously decided the fullback is a significant part of their offense, so DiMarco makes good sense to bring on board.

Build the OLine...

I understand that running is more our offense than anything else, but I fail to see how we are going to have 3 FB's on contract and only 1 good receiver, seams really messed up concidering we will still have to throw the ball at min 40-45% of the time we cant be 100% running (CAN WE?????)

I understand that running is more our offense than anything else, but I fail to see how we are going to have 3 FB's on contract and only 1 good receiver, seams really messed up concidering we will still have to throw the ball at min 40-45% of the time we cant be 100% running (CAN WE?????)

I was wondering about that same thing but at least now, with TT locked in -for better or worse- QB is no longer the priority in the draft OR in FA. Hopefully they have a plan to add to the 1 QB and 1 starter we have in the secondary

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Wishbone, here we come

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

.... He will be a steal.

I honestly dont't know much about him so I hope your right.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

3 FBs under contract?

Jerome Felton was an UFA and the Bills did not offer him a new contract. (and we have to hope Jerome gets picked up, and sticks, with another team so he can count as a "loss" when calculating Comp Picks next spring)

and I think Mike Tolbert is more of a larger, round running back. I don't think he is considered a great blocking fullback.

Build the OLine...

FB Patrick DiMarco to Buffalo Bills

PFF play-earned projected contract: Four years, $9.5 million, $6.1 million guaranteed

Actual contract Bills signed him to: Four years, $8.5 million, $4 million guaranteed

Grade: A

Patrick DiMarco has been arguably the best blocking fullback over the past two seasons. He was comfortably the best in 2015, and in the mix this past year. The Bills have obviously decided the fullback is a significant part of their offense, so DiMarco makes good sense to bring on board.

Sweet I knew he was a good pickup.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

The Falcons were high on him. They say he is a good all around guy.

He opened holes for the Falcons tandem of running backs and he could

catch it coming out of the backfield. A good pickup. s

The Falcons were high on him. They say he is a good all around guy.

He opened holes for the Falcons tandem of running backs and he could

catch it coming out of the backfield. A good pickup. s

Compare and contrast him to Jerome Felton, and I think we have upgraded the position.

So that is a good thing.

Build the OLine...

And Felton was the number 1 FB in 2014 just prior to signing with Buffalo, and he is now currently unemployed. Coincidence?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............