Crazy Legs

List of Free Agent WRs the Bills could target. Or, should they draft two WRs in April?

Stevie is coming off an injury but if his knee checks out I'd be fine with bringing him in cheap to challenge for a job.

I am not sure stevie is the answer I know alot of people liked him but he hasn't been a crisp route runner. he does his own thing most of the time and with FITZ it worked ok but TT has never had a WR not run an actual route tree. I have read many threads on BBMB that said stevie was a lone wolf and Fitz and him had made that work. I really don't think TT can find him open.

Hardy was a slam dunk :roflmao:

I was in Jacksonville and saw him make his first TD .... Thought he was going to be something.

I love a 6 foot reciever who can run a slant and get a jump ball but Hardy really hammered the lesson home that a one trick pony is pretty useless at WR. Best thing I saw Hunter do all year was catch a decent crossing pattern. Just because it meant he could do something other than jump up in the end zone. I still think he's miles from having enough route running skills to be a starter but when you play on a team with this little talent at WR you always have a chance. Have to admit I forgot that Hardy ever even caught a TD. I got the slam dunk idea because best I remembered he was from Indiana right?

I was in Jacksonville and saw him make his first TD .... Thought he was going to be something.

Seriously! How much pub and play did that TD photo get? That was the beginning, the middle and the END of his career.

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

The Bills have drafted a number of picks that were linked to us in the 1st but fell to us in the 2nd.

Hardy

Poz

Kouandjio

Ragland

Poz was solid but there was obviously a reason Hardy and Kouandjio fell.

Hopefully Ragland turns out well for us.

When looking at our team it seems pretty obvious that we are going to use the 10th pick (or if we trade up or down our 1st rounder) on a receiver. Now with Howard's showing at the combine I think he slots himself into that discussion and thus I see the Bills 1st round pick being either Williams, Davis, Ross or Howard. Either one of those guys along with Watkins makes up the threat portion of our receiving core while guys like Clay, Brown, Butler bring up the depth. Not to say that this is the solution to our issues at the position, I can see us signing another name from the FA list (Floyd or bring back Hunter) along with a 4th or 5th round pick (I would take a flyer on Amara Darboh) to at the least round out the depth chart. But we are not in a position to solve all our issues at this position this off season.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo