I'd take Aiken in a heartbeat. He played decent in the preseason for us. Great in the regular season for the Ravens when given the chance. He'd be the best WR here other than Sammy and possibly better than Woods or Hogan if given a chance. I'd still draft someone early.

Big WR.....very decent numbers in 2015 w/the ravens....wouldnt mind this pickup at all....pick this guy up but still draft a WR...we still need alot of help in the WR area!

Yes. Bring him in. Then we get interesting....do we shift Sammy into a slot at times? Then draft a big body to play on the outside opposite Aiken?

I would die to see Sammy playing underneath and getting the ball on quick hits.

Yes. Bring him in. Then we get interesting....do we shift Sammy into a slot at times? Then draft a big body to play on the outside opposite Aiken?

Agree! I hope Dennision will be more creative with this offence at least in the passing part of the game.....especially if we get some healthy WR!

Dont know if u watched tyrods interview he was saying that Sammy was going to be moving around in the offense.so I'm looking for him to be lined up in the slot a lot.

Dont know if u watched tyrods interview he was saying that Sammy was going to be moving around in the offense.so I'm looking for him to be lined up in the slot a lot.

I cannot say how much I would love to see a healthy Sammy moving around with some other weapons. The big question mark will be can Tyrod get him the ball. Being an eternal optimist, I say he can.

I cannot say how much I would love to see a healthy Sammy moving around with some other weapons. The big question mark will be can Tyrod get him the ball. Being an eternal optimist, I say he can.

I love the idea of moving him around, making the defense have to identify where he is every play and keeping them on their toes.

Feed Sammy!

I love the idea of moving him around, making the defense have to identify where he is every play and keeping them on their toes.

Feed Sammy!

Exactly. I have to believe Sammy's days as a decoy are over under the new leadership team.

It will depend on the salary.

Yes, we can use his skill set. But what does he want to sign with the Bills? Spotrac projects his market value at $7.5 million a year, on a 4 year deal.

We could have resigned Robert Woods for about $7 mil.

Maybe we get lucky and the market goes a little soft?

Build the OLine...

What exactly is the issue with Justin Hunter?

He can make some really nice to catches but with all of the wr injuries the door was open for him to step up and produce.

He ended up with 10 catches in 12 games.

His talent is obvious but 10 catches is a joke.

It will depend on the salary.

Yes, we can use his skill set. But what does he want to sign with the Bills? Spotrac projects his market value at $7.5 million a year, on a 4 year deal.

We could have resigned Robert Woods for about $7 mil.

Maybe we get lucky and the market goes a little soft?

He is going to have to sign for a bunch less than Woods to justify him returning to Bills.

cba fan

What exactly is the issue with Justin Hunter?

He can make some really nice to catches but with all of the wr injuries the door was open for him to step up and produce.

He ended up with 10 catches in 12 games.

His talent is obvious but 10 catches is a joke.

The knock has been route running, which is huge in the style of O we are expecting to see in Buffalo next year. I don't think he's a great fit.

Aiken can do everything you need a WR to do and has, when given the chance, done it better than Woods ever has. Hunter is a glorified Hardy. A great leaper who doesn't beat corners with his route running. If we front loaded the contract for a player like Aiken or gave him a one year prove it deal we could see where we end up with Sammy. If Aiken produced and Sammy continues to be hurt half the time we have options. If Sammy and Aiken produce we front loaded the contract with Aiken so we have more cap room later. Wouldn't hurt to draft someone early enough they are a pretty solid prospect but we'll see what happens.

I liked Stevie Johnson, but lets face it fans, he was a 7th rd'er and really not that good. imo. I don't want to go backwards! What do we want to bring back Fitz, too!! I want some shiny new toys! GO BILLS

Another former bills castoff who hasn't done anything. The roster depletes by the minute

He's caught over 110 balls the last two years. What are you talking about?

I liked Stevie Johnson, but lets face it fans, he was a 7th rd'er and really not that good. imo. I don't want to go backwards! What do we want to bring back Fitz, too!! I want some shiny new toys! GO BILLS

not good? He was at least good.

And he would not be coming back as a #1 or even#2. Likely a 4 or 3. He is 3x the player Hogan was.

cba fan

how many playoff runs did we get with him? yes guys, lets live in the past! And how much of that yardage was garbage yds, from Fitz, late in the games. How many dropped passes. I may be clueless in your eye pal, but I have watched every bills games for over 3 decades. So, lets begin to cut the Crap to Me! SEMPER FI!! GO BILLS

Another former bills castoff who hasn't done anything. The roster depletes by the minute

Over the last two years Kamar has posted slightly more catches than Robert Woods. And, Kamar had fewer snaps.

So, I would take Aiken as our #3 wide receiver, but it really depends on price. If he gets what Woods got, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

In the meantime, Whaley is hosting WR Jeremy Butler at OBD today.

And, Whaley signed WR Philly Brown over the weekend.

Looks like we are going after another Greg Little, Jarrett Boykin, set of WRs....

Build the OLine...