Β 

Went undrafted out of Ohio State. Looks to have pretty good hands. Nice moves off the line but not crazy speed. Let's get another...

Looks similar to Woods...pretty clean routes & catches the ball well away from his body. Hopefully he will be a WR3 and maybe a return guy.

U guys amaze me getting excited of a,wr who only makes the team if he can return.

Β 

That's kind of a big deal. Especially after last season. :niterider

Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 

Β 

Went undrafted out of Ohio State. Looks to have pretty good hands. Nice moves off the line but not crazy speed. Let's get another...

Β 

He has spent 3 years in Carolina:

2014__ 21 recp __ 2 TD

2015__ 31 recp __ 4 TD

2016__ 27 recp __ 1 TD

Β 

That is better than M Goodwin. So, hey if Brown is our new #4 or #5 WR, I am good with that.

Build the OLine...

He has spent 3 years in Carolina:

2014__ 21 recp __ 2 TD

2015__ 31 recp __ 4 TD

2016__ 27 recp __ 1 TD

Β 

That is better than M Goodwin. So, hey if Brown is our new #4 or #5 WR, I am good with that.

Β 

Exactly. You can't field an entire team of stars and if you get lucky, maybe he makes the most of the opportunity and has 50+ catches and 7tds at a discount rate.

Brown can match what Goodwin did (29 for 431 yards)

draft a wr at 10 can match what woods did (51 for 613 yards)

Β 

I really don't think our wr group got any weaker. a rookie wr at 10 can put up 600 yards no problem and philly brown has matched goodwin production before.

Brown can match what Goodwin did (29 for 431 yards)

draft a wr at 10 can match what woods did (51 for 613 yards)

Β 

I really don't think our wr group got any weaker. a rookie wr at 10 can put up 600 yards no problem and philly brown has matched goodwin production before.

Β 

Except we are setting the bar pretty low.

Β 

Last year's receiving corp wasn't very good. Hopefully we are striving to IMPROVE over last year.

Build the OLine...

I see good hands and not much separation TT doesn't throw alot of passes if the receiver can't clear his mans coverage. Just saying. lets hope for more lighting in a bottle we are going to need some of that this year.