I had this thought. If a person has an NFL Direc-TV Seasons Pass subscription, do you think of that person as a season ticket holder? Or not....I have a reason for the question. Thoughts?

I had this thought. If a person has an NFL Direc-TV Seasons Pass subscription, do you think of that person as a season ticket holder? Or not....I have a reason for the question. Thoughts?

I know you're a die hard Bills Fan but no I don't think so.My son has DTV package also and we watch mot of the games at his place here in Tampa.

If it was just the bills and nothing more then yes lol IMO

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

If you live in the town of your favorite team (or within 1 hour of it) there is no reason to have DirecTV's sunday ticket. Unless you're a fantasy nutt or just don't care about how much you spend on TV.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

If you live in the town of your favorite team (or within 1 hour of it) there is no reason to have DirecTV's sunday ticket. Unless you're a fantasy nutt or just don't care about how much you spend on TV.

Why would you say there's no reason? I'm a season ticket holder and have the Sunday Ticket. I mean I'm a Bills, NFL, Seasonal Fantasy and Daily Fantasy fan so why is it crazy that I have both?

Cool. I got a few replies :itsfriday: First disclaimer is I love the interaction and dialogue. Poncho is right, i'm as diehard as it gets but Fortunately for myself and family God directed us to the left coast HUGE BLESSING but away from the home of my birth and friends/family still in WNY. I asked because I have had the Sunday ticket here in San Diego mainly due to it being convenient to watch the DVR after church with the occasional BillsBackers visit thrown in here PB Alehouse (which is GREAT..BIG Bills fan hangout complete with the outside "Hornets Nest" banner *LOL* I digress.).....I pay approx $200 a year I think for the package, no deals nothing :icrockets: but we are a 2 sports team household, Bills and Fighting Irish.That's just how it is. I know trust me its not the same as being there I'm not a "real" season tickets holder but I do renew yearly! *sniff sniff** but also trust me, it sucks just as bad here as there when our Bills gos into the tank and lose. :oldranger: lol these emoticon choices are silly! lol :woot:

;)

Why would you say there's no reason? I'm a season ticket holder and have the Sunday Ticket. I mean I'm a Bills, NFL, Seasonal Fantasy and Daily Fantasy fan so why is it crazy that I have both?

= hardcore

I think of that person as a couch potato who has some extra cash to throw around. :niterider

Cool. I got a few replies :itsfriday: First disclaimer is I love the interaction and dialogue. Poncho is right, i'm as diehard as it gets but Fortunately for myself and family God directed us to the left coast HUGE BLESSING but away from the home of my birth and friends/family still in WNY. I asked because I have had the Sunday ticket here in San Diego mainly due to it being convenient to watch the DVR after church with the occasional BillsBackers visit thrown in here PB Alehouse (which is GREAT..BIG Bills fan hangout complete with the outside "Hornets Nest" banner *LOL* I digress.).....I pay approx $200 a year I think for the package, no deals nothing :icrockets: but we are a 2 sports team household, Bills and Fighting Irish.That's just how it is. I know trust me its not the same as being there I'm not a "real" season tickets holder but I do renew yearly! *sniff sniff** but also trust me, it sucks just as bad here as there when our Bills gos into the tank and lose. :oldranger: lol these emoticon choices are silly! lol :woot:

Nah! You're cool.Sundays are a family affair here in Florida(more than 1300 miles from home) even my youngest grandson(5yr old)has a # 14 Bills T.We used to go to Bills Backer Bar's in the area but now have 20 devoted fan's watching @ my son's house.It'spretty cool with the grandchildren.You can usually find me in the lanai sipping a Mojito & yelling at the flat screen! #%#%#%#%!LOL!:beathorse:NBD!

I think of that person as a couch potato who has some extra cash to throw around. :niterider

whoaaaaaaa okie dokie smokie

Cool. I got a few replies :itsfriday: First disclaimer is I love the interaction and dialogue. Poncho is right, i'm as diehard as

Nah! You're cool.Sundays are a family affair here in Florida(more than 1300 miles from home) even my youngest grandson(5yr old)has a # 14 Bills T.We used to go to Bills Backer Bar's in the area but now have 20 devoted fan's watching @ my son's house.It'spretty cool with the grandchildren.You can usually find me in the lanai sipping a Mojito & yelling at the flat screen! #%#%#%#%!LOL!:beathorse:NBD!

That sounds like a Great Time! #Primo