ICE

Buffalo Bills: Corey Davis, Mike Williams at No. 10?

Breaking down the Mike Williams – Corey Davis debate for the Buffalo Bills’ No. 10 draft pick this year. The Buffalo Bills have a lot of big decisions to make, but some of the biggest ones are already*made. With the Bills sticking with Tyrod Taylor, they won’t need to*use their No. 10 pick on a […]

Buffalo Bills: Corey Davis, Mike Williams at No. 10? - BuffaLowDown - BuffaLowDown - A Buffalo Bills Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!

ICE

Corey Davis. Tyrod doesn't like to throw to wide receivers with defenders hanging on them. And, that is Mike Williams speciality. Watch his highlights. Mike Williams pulls in catches, but the DB is draped on him.

Corey Davis gets more separation. So I would go with him out of the two.

Build the OLine...

Interesting point from above...

That's why I'm semi serious when I say fuck Shady and get a RB who won't get hurt every other game. If we are so serious about running the ball get a bell cow.

I'm so against this way of thinking btw...I call it 1975 football....and it should stay in 1975.

Fuck this team.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I think the Bills are in a sweet spot @#10.Davis,Williams or OJ Howard are all good choices but my 1st is still Davis.

I like Davis, but the fact that he's not working out at his pro day and didn't at the combine gives me a little pause.

There are many players that should be available at 10 that id be cool with picking:

Davis

Williams (prefer Davis though)

Lattimore

Howard

Hooker

Adams

Peppers

Foster

I agree with other posters that Davis should be the pick if we stay at #10. Davis is more NFL ready than mike williams from what I have read, he runs much crisper route and can run a full route tree which is the samething that had buffalo pick woodsthat year too. he does get more separtation from what I have seen watching the highlights as well. Davis would be amazing #2 WR and if sammy gets hurt can be the #1 guy too That is exactly what buffalo needs. Not saying Howard isn't a special TE/WR but I ready think Davis has the chance to be special.

And watch them all be gone by 10. Why?

Most of the league has signed up for 2017 football. They will get all these qbs and receivers. The Bills have still not signed up for 2017 Football. Receivers? Qbs? Fuck them.

With the 10th pick of the 2017 draft...the Buffalo Bills select....some dude...cornerback...from some acc school.

Spent 20 years beefing up a D to stop Brady. Fucking sad man. I don't see it changing.

Bills will prob spend majority of thier picks on the D. Just watch.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

oh boy you really seam upset, the DEF does need alot of work switching back to a 4-3 and going to a zone scheme MCD will def need some pieces too. so going DEF will be atleast 3-4 picks this year might want to get prepared for the disappointment.