Sign in to follow this  
JackKemp

2017 running back market has gone bust

Sell, sell, sell. With plenty of recognizable names available at running back, only one has signed a contract. And he’s the one who is recovering from a torn ACL suffered in September. Danny Woodhead’s deal with the Ravens covers three years and pays out $8.8 million, with $4.25 million guaranteed, according to Ian Rapoport of…b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2446777&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

More...

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

This should help us with Gillislee's long term contract negotiations.

I got banned for saying we draft too many black QBs oh well ...

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Wrong thread

I cant stand Russel Wilson but it would be interesting to see Seattle bring in Lacy and Charles.

AP is terrible fit up there IMO.

Mike G would be a good fit, RB's are easy to find. That's likely why even though a 5th rounder is cheap for what appears to be a guy with an abiltiy to start teams don't want to play it. Teams might also see Mike G as a huge benefactor of getting to put in work behind Shady in what is almost a very gimmicky run offense given the option aspect that is involved with Tyrod.

And has been noted this is a super deep draft for RB's. Why pay for an aging vet coming off a knee injury like AP and Charles when there might be 5-10 guys who can come in and help a team immediately in the draft?

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

If we sign gil to a couple year deal and say bye to reggie- we very likely will use a later draft position on a true half back style running back. were loaded with full backs . .. .

I was under the impression you could say whatever you wanted on this message board and no one cared because it wasn't run by the team...is that a wrong assumption?

Check out the latest songs I have written and recorded...

"Something About You"

"Where the Heart Is"

This should help us with Gillislee's long term contract negotiations.

He is probably in the 3-4 million range. I would have no problem paying him that because he is young. Nice YPC, touchdown machine.

I was under the impression you could say whatever you wanted on this message board and no one cared because it wasn't run by the team...is that a wrong assumption?

I think he was talking about BBMB.

You can say whatever you want here.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Wrong thread

Lol thanks

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

I posted on the wrong thread my apologies lol

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015