George

What will you miss the most about the BBMB?

Thanks.

And ditto.

I was never in the service, some of those people carry guns :35pete2:

so...math kicks in, 2017-1991 is 26 years and so you were 3 at the game what are your memories? I'm so glad you posted this..Ive never communicated with anyone who was actually in person at that game. i was at home in San Diego with my cousin and I could Not watch Norwoods kick.....but I was able to view all the homecoming parade and all the aftermath from left coast Thank goodness!

I was not at the game, it was on tv. I remember the emotions, really emotional game. At 3 years old though with the Giants Super Bowl, I was asking lots of questions because I didn't understand the game yet all I remember was my Uncle & Father screaming "Give Thurman the ball!". I had no idea what a first down was, I remember asking my dad that question and he said we had to get past the pylon for a first down. My family got really angry after wide right and I started crying. In hindsight, that was not a bad time to get involved though. Later on Marino vs Bruce was my shit as a kid. I played DE and DT in organized sports, I always wore #78. I really do think we will win one before I die, I am an optimist. One day we will have that Super Bowl parade.

I was not at the game, it was on tv. I remember the emotions, really emotional game. At 3 years old though with the Giants Super Bowl, I was asking lots of questions because I didn't understand the game yet all I remember was my Uncle & Father screaming "Give Thurman the ball!". I had no idea what a first down was, I remember asking my dad that question and he said we had to get past the pylon for a first down. My family got really angry after wide right and I started crying. In hindsight, that was not a bad time to get involved though. Later on Marino vs Bruce was my shit as a kid. I played DE and DT in organized sports, I always wore #78. I really do think we will win one before I die, I am an optimist. One day we will have that Super Bowl parade.

PREACH!!!!! hahahaa:itsfriday:if this team doesn't kill us first lol ......great read and thank you for shari/clarifying. :gobills1:

Thanks for your service. What branch and specialty?

I had more fun while I was in.

... thank you for your sacrifice as well.