George

What will you miss the most about the BBMB?

I got banned for giving my opinion.

Oh and I still believe Tuel is better then EJ

You were always allowed to give your opinion unless it disagreed with what WYO believed...then you'd get an infraction.

The GDTs were wild and I hope they are started here. Same thing goes for the Draft threads by round. Over 3000 members logged on 4 years ago in round 1 according to the stats they posted on the home page.

You'll notice on game day that far more people use the chat room here than they do the game day thread.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Ill miss the fact that we had a good group here at the Range before these mostly assholes invaded us.

And for my second post...go f*** yourself....Wow...this is going to be a good home.

Was on the BBMB since 2000, 17 years. Saw a lot of good posters come and go. Followed the Game day thread while listening to WGR on the computer. In those 17 years had two infractions, one for saying I did not like the job the mods were doing, the other for posting against Kap. Was told it was political.

Hi Newbies, this site is great to talk sports....but it was crazy, election time!! I stayed away after a few disagreements....lol.... On game days....we would lose the site, too many viewers?...or the shoutbox overload?...Hopefully it will be good as the nfl season gets underway. Hope more women come on here....Again, Welcome! ps) hey Mods, my thanks button does not work...Please help with that!

Ditto to that. For several months this place was unbearable with the election rants/complaints. There were more threads on that than the Bills. I came here to escape that bullshit.....but no.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I left the BBMB years ago. To many rules to even write the simplest of threads

I like this place alot so far. I was a member in the BBMB for a while but I only posted here and there I love to listen to the opinions of others and see what othere people think about the same subjects. I miss shaw and the rockpile reviews the most tho.

I'll miss being on a forum where I wasn't a noob.....

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well as you can read....the biggest Asshole on this site is VWR........a P O S Person...who is mentally unbalanced....lives alone in his Mom's basement....I put him on ignore in the shoutbox...but unfortunately im unable to do so in here...he doesnt know anything about sports!!! Just does a lot of rambling about politics...and his hatred for Hillary....He's been drinking the russian vodka that Putin sent him....

It took me 2.8 seconds to figure that out. It looks like he has his own dedicated forum. Too bad he doesn't just stay there and talk to himself.

10 years of making relationships with the people who were also on there for many years, knowing their posting styles, opinions, etc

I think this is one of the biggest things from Shaw to Wyo and so on. The past colorful members like Bluto or Butch on the eastside with his colorful print. There was Wyobable, Shaw's report and ball burglar. Having been there so long I am a creature of habit and I know there was a larger influx of people that would gravitate to that website just because it was the Bills official site. I never had an issue with mods but I know quite a few did. I just like talking Bills since I am nowhere near Buffalo there is where I must do it.

Ditto to that. For several months this place was unbearable with the election rants/complaints. There were more threads on that than the Bills. I came here to escape that bullshit.....but no.

You create more negative comments than anyone else here... now, you might have some followers.

Well as you can read....the biggest Asshole on this site is VWR........a P O S Person...who is mentally unbalanced....lives alone in his Mom's basement....I put him on ignore in the shoutbox...but unfortunately im unable to do so in here...he doesnt know anything about sports!!! Just does a lot of rambling about politics...and his hatred for Hillary....He's been drinking the russian vodka that Putin sent him....

VWR may be very opinionated, he is right most of the time on politics. And no, there is no verified proof of the Russian-Trump connection. Put that to bed SnowFlakes.

Welcome to the range, you and DayOne seems easily offended. This will be fun.

VWR may be very opinionated, he is right most of the time on politics. And no, there is no verified proof of the Russian-Trump connection. Put that to bed SnowFlakes.

Welcome to the range, you and DayOne seems easily offended. This will be fun.

I am not personally offended at all. I am, however, a believer in the First Amendment, and I spent 20 years defending it. VWR is the type of hypocrite who espouses free speech...as long as it validates his distorted view of the world. If it doesn't, they are simply assholes.

The two things I will miss about BBMB was the high rate of activity - you could have a discussion with somebody almost 24/7, and Shaw's "Rockpile Review" which was a weekly post made during the season by one of the more knowledgeable guys on the boards, with game breakdowns, and discussion about certain moves the team made. Additionally he did a Training camp edition, when he went to training camp. The guy simply had a really good eye for football, and was right more often then not.

I'm going to miss having to come up with creative ways around the language filter. Never got an infraction for it but I tend to have a terrible "potty mouth"....

The two things I will miss about BBMB was the high rate of activity - you could have a discussion with somebody almost 24/7, and Shaw's "Rockpile Review" which was a weekly post made during the season by one of the more knowledgeable guys on the boards, with game breakdowns, and discussion about certain moves the team made. Additionally he did a Training camp edition, when he went to training camp. The guy simply had a really good eye for football, and was right more often then not.

Shaw was great, as you say. He was one of quite a few extremely knowledgeable people on the board who were regular contributors. I hope that translates to this board.

Don't worry.

During the season, I'll teach you (and Shaw), everything you need to know.

don't worry.

During the season, i'll teach you (and shaw), everything you need to know.

boom ;)

that is some strong smack right there I'll be watching to see Beatles back it up. Should be fun! ;)

that is some strong smack right there I'll be watching to see Beatles back it up. Should be fun! ;)

I've forgotten more football than all of you combined have ever known!

PS: Hey Beatles, any chance of you willing to change that pic of belichick it kind of makes me wanna hurl every time I see it for real lol ;)