George

What will you miss the most about the BBMB?

I had to use the initials of my username as it was deemed "offensive" f''n shitbird assclowns!

2019 Wish List

2. WR/TE Chase Claypool

3. RB Cam Akers Florida State

4. Edge Alton Robinson Syracuse

5.  S Tanner Muse Clemson

6. LB Shaquille Quarterman - The U

6. G Kevin Dotson La Lafeyette

7.  S L'jarius Sneed LA Tech

Ill miss the fact that we had a good group here at the Range before these mostly assholes invaded us.

:eyeonyou: to lighten the mood :byebye::canada:

Ill miss the fact that we had a good group here at the Range before these mostly assholes invaded us.

Wow--harsh--I have read some of your political posts and have agreed with them--does that get me off the a-hole list.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

Got an infraction for laughing at a drunk Indian at a Bills game. Mods said "somebody was offended "

Welcome to Conservatism .... we try to weed out the Snowflakes here.

Wow--harsh--I have read some of your political posts and have agreed with them--does that get me off the a-hole list.

That offends me....

What I won't miss - not being able to post links to streams for people like me that live out of the area and streaming is the only way we can watch the games

You must be new?

That offends me....

I burst out laughing when I saw this--I can see I am going to enjoy this forum!

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

I miss knowing who everyone was. I was on BBMB since 2005. I knew who was smart, who was a homer and who didn't have any idea what they were talking about. 95% of the people fell into the last two categories. I don't miss the terrible mods, the homers like indybillsfan and Griff the EJ homers like Novabillsfan and Diesel-USMC and the outright dummies like BullBuchanon and Bruce smith eat ya QB. This board seems cool.

Hi Newbies, this site is great to talk sports....but it was crazy, election time!! I stayed away after a few disagreements....lol.... On game days....we would lose the site, too many viewers?...or the shoutbox overload?...Hopefully it will be good as the nfl season gets underway. Hope more women come on here....Again, Welcome! ps) hey Mods, my thanks button does not work...Please help with that!

lol, made me laugh

As much as a I was on it as a casual viewer to read opinions, my life really hasn't changed with it leaving. There's way more things I am NOT going to miss than things I am going to miss about that site.

One day....

Sorry I needed a home with no where else to go.If you don't like us FNG's kick us the Fuck out!

Hi Newbies, this site is great to talk sports....but it was crazy, election time!! I stayed away after a few disagreements....lol.... On game days....we would lose the site, too many viewers?...or the shoutbox overload?...Hopefully it will be good as the nfl season gets underway. Hope more women come on here....Again, Welcome! ps) hey Mods, my thanks button does not work...Please help with that!

Yeah, just what we need, more drunken crazy women in here. Heard from Hillary Sportsgal? Grandkids?:lol:

You must be new?

I'm saying it couldn't be done on BBMB

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sorry I needed a home with no where else to go.If you don't like us FNG's kick us the Fuck out!

Pay him no mind, Poncho. Just your garden variety internet bully. Smell bad but they are harmless.

I miss knowing who everyone was. I was on BBMB since 2005. I knew who was smart, who was a homer and who didn't have any idea what they were talking about. 95% of the people fell into the last two categories. I don't miss the terrible mods, the homers like indybillsfan and Griff the EJ homers like Novabillsfan and Diesel-USMC and the outright dummies like BullBuchanon and Bruce smith eat ya QB. This board seems cool.

Thank GOD you didn't include me in that group lol

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Oh, boy. The newbies have a lot to adjust to.

The vitriol FLIES on this board, my friends!

.....And you can put it on the board!

Ehhh, your opinion doesn't matter here yet newbie snowflake.

You would love to see the PMs I am getting, snowflake. You are one incredibly unpopular guy. Strong work.

As I said yesterday, I would much prefer to discuss the Bills.

Well as you can read....the biggest Asshole on this site is VWR........a P O S Person...who is mentally unbalanced....lives alone in his Mom's basement....I put him on ignore in the shoutbox...but unfortunately im unable to do so in here...he doesnt know anything about sports!!! Just does a lot of rambling about politics...and his hatred for Hillary....He's been drinking the russian vodka that Putin sent him....

They said I was racist because I said most black quarterbacks are not very good. There are a couple of exceptions but generally they suck.