George

What will you miss the most about the BBMB?

I'm curious from a newbie ..will this board have Bills Game Day threads and how high traffic does this site get, similar to BBMB in season?

Not the last few years. Some games had game day threads and it would have maybe 15 posts. Most of the action would be in the ShoutBox on game days.

I posted a lot on BBMB and never got an infraction so I can't relate--but I had one thread moved to fantasy football thread because I mentioned you can usually tell how good your football team is by how many players are high in the fantasy football rankings in a post--the thread topic had nothing to do with FF--pissed me off--apparently any FF talk wasn't tolerated--you can be sure in late August I will start a thread on that topic and see what happens here--I'm guessing nothing. (Shady right now only player I see making top 10--Pats--Brady--Gronk--Cooks--Goskowski--maybe D--to illustrate my point)

I was probably close to infractions especially on game days but I felt the Mods had a really shitty job at times cow towing to the Bills suits and trying to follow the rules handed down from 1 Bills Dr........mods are human as anybody else...Wouldn't it be cool if for a game there was a BBMB tailgate and have a drink with your frenemys *LOL* sign me up!

I may have seen that handle but not sure where....I have learned so much from reading the really sharp posters. I also try to learn at least something each day, look at the internet we have, no one has any excuse to be ignorant on ANYTHING if you can read, ya know?

Yes. Bumbles knew his rule book on all things football.

When he posted a lot of people listened and learned.

As for the internet...............you got to know your source!

Bueno hombre!Mepaso muy bueno! Me alegra que ya tienes nueva chat home lol :D

Muy Bueno mi amiga!

Yes. Bumbles knew his rule book on all things football.

When he posted a lot of people listened and learned.

As for the internet...............you got to know your source!

#Word

colo this site is giving me flack for replying with quote..But my reply to your post is this....

#word

I will miss nothing. Actually I was lookig for this site and some how years

ago got on that site by accident. I couldn't cuss even the slightest. Jeez man

are we guys talking football or a bunch of Monestary Monks?? Glad to be back

on my original site.

I'm glad they closed it down. Independent board are better and IMO this was the nest board. Bledsoe vs Losman vs Edwards.

This shit got nuked when McGahee got drafted.

When it's busy this is a great board. It's ashame when the split with billszone happened, I still prefer The Range all things considered.

I posted a lot on BBMB and never got an infraction so I can't relate--but I had one thread moved to fantasy football thread because I mentioned you can usually tell how good your football team is by how many players are high in the fantasy football rankings in a post--the thread topic had nothing to do with FF--pissed me off--apparently any FF talk wasn't tolerated--you can be sure in late August I will start a thread on that topic and see what happens here--I'm guessing nothing. (Shady right now only player I see making top 10--Pats--Brady--Gronk--Cooks--Goskowski--maybe D--to illustrate my point)

I think the upcoming season is going to be interesting as far as my board chatting goes...Game day threads at THAT site were 100 plus pages running dialogue hard to guess how many people were logged in I'm sure a mod would know mayb 400-500 folks and a lot of simultaneous posting.............Cheers.....Groans... the gamut....celebrate!!!..... swear........ Drink.....:rockon:

I got banned for giving my opinion.

Oh and I still believe Tuel is better then EJ

You're a piece of shit liar. You were not banned for giving your opinion, you were banned for being incapable of following the simple rules.

I like all the traffic over there... usually a very busy place. Makes here seem like a ghost town. However, I am committed to help make this board a more happening place.

I'm glad they closed it down. Independent board are better and IMO this was the nest board. Bledsoe vs Losman vs Edwards.

This shit got nuked when McGahee got drafted.

When it's busy this is a great board. It's ashame when the split with billszone happened, I still prefer The Range all things considered.

I'm guessing billzone was another Bills board eh.....I'm not aware.

:duh::duh::duh:

AMIG A .......LOL :uglyhammer: hahahahaaaaa

Corrected it! I deserve the hammer!:duh:lol

:duh::duh::duh:

Corrected it! I deserve the hammer!:duh:lol

LMAO :itsfriday:

WHat I will miss - GDT's

What I won't miss - not being able to post links to streams for people like me that live out of the area and streaming is the only way we can watch the games (Or get raped by DirecTV)

I'm guessing billzone was another Bills board eh.....I'm not aware.

Still is they basically split after a beed with the original owner of this site.

This was like 10 years ago, The Range was IMO the best board shen it happened.

This site has had it's tribulations but honestly when it's active it's 2nd to none.

I got banned for giving my opinion.

Oh and I still believe Tuel is better then EJ

At this point I think that is a foregone conclusion...

Still is they basically split after a beed with the original owner of this site.

This site has had it's tribulations but honestly when it's active it's 2nd to none.

I agree 100%... was on the range for 8 years then spent the past two at Bbmb... it's a blessing that it shut down. I'm glad to be back.

I agree 100%... was on the range for 8 years then spent the past two at Bbmb... it's a blessing that it shut down. I'm glad to be back.

I spent some time there. I think everyone that posts on any message board for this team has. Certainly every single long-standing Range member has.

I will miss nothing about it. But then i abandoned it in the mid 2000s.

I am happy you have all come, however. It's their loss and our gain.

b2abf5daceefea9804e5846cd411a585.jpg

I wont miss many of the by the book mods over on BBMB, but there were some good relationships built over the years with some good posters on BBMB I'll miss. Happy to find a home and be welcomed at Buffalo Range. Hopefully my smart ass will be appreciated over here.

It had its moments that for sure.....the grudge matches that occurred was at time entertaining.....would of been funny to see if that board would of lasted after the TT restructure.....that place would of burned down...maybe they knew beforehand and took it down at the right time......either way i like this site...less traffic but a good place.....still able to get updated news about this team very quickly...

The GDTs were wild and I hope they are started here. Same thing goes for the Draft threads by round. Over 3000 members logged on 4 years ago in round 1 according to the stats they posted on the home page.