George

What will you miss the most about the BBMB?

We should get this out of the way now....well before the draft!

It is an important subject because we all been there and it was the official website message board for the team.....

Question, what will you miss about the Buffalo Bills message board?

Me ???

I will miss the deliriously happy Bills fans on Monday morning after a win over a crummy team like Cleveland or the Jets

The Doom and Gloom after losing one freaking game on opening day.

Fans posting mock drafts for next year shortly after THIS YEARS DRAFT ??? :duh!:

I will also miss some of the old time posters writing weekly blogs that nobody reads....

Sabotage of the language filter. ( y downt u kiz my azz)

People with multiple sign in names that agree only with their own post.

I will miss the Trolls from other AFC -East teams that show up twice per season after the Bills lose.

I can go on and on but I will let you do that....

Also, tell us about your funniest or ridiculously stupid infraction.......I had 4 pages.

So what will I really miss..........nothing.

How about you ?

10 years of making relationships with the people who were also on there for many years, knowing their posting styles, opinions, etc

Honestly I don't miss it. I can say whatever I think here. Not as much traffic but the quality of posters here is better.

I will miss the mods explaining in great detail what constitutes politically correct language, and people being banned for the slightest criticism of the organization. Especially the day after a loss. Lol

Honestly I don't miss it. I can say whatever I think here. Not as much traffic but the quality of posters here is better.

Right, what I will NOT miss are the nazi moderators and their ridiculous cernsoring everything

I will miss the mods explaining in great detail what constitutes politically correct language, and people being banned for the slightest criticism of the organization. Especially the day after a loss. Lol

lmao

Great point

Got an infraction for laughing at a drunk Indian at a Bills game. Mods said "somebody was offended "

I got banned for giving my opinion.

i got many infractions for this one........banning is just plain wrong

Now that I've been here for a short time and see how you can speak your mind a little more,NOT A DAM THING!

I was definitely hurt and mad when they pulled the plug. I was a creature of habit, I was a member of that site in various formats since the 90's....the most recent version said I think 2005? anyway I had a friends page and would go there and spend much time just reading their posts and there were some EXCELLENT posters at that site. Since BBMB was my only Bills chat forum fix I now have ventured out and found some great Bills chat outlets. I guess I'm not your typical sports chat poster, I'm NOT a student of the game like most are but a fan since the mid 70's and Yes I have a brain and opinions...but I like to observe. read and also join in the game day threads...One of the best times I ever had was during this past years super bowl...there weren't a lot of people posting but for we that were it was a Party! Howard Campbell chat name WHERE ARE YOU HOWARD CAMPBELL....anyway he was posting GIFS and we at our houseweresuper bowl partying, me with my laptop off and on... and it was SO awesome to laugh and see the Pats losing...until they didn't ugghhhh.....anyway I have memories but Definitely have moved on! **Gives the BBMB and powers to be at 1 Bills Dr the middle finger salute***** I Also want to say that the BBMB Mods were doing a tough job and although a lot of people like to talk about their bans and infractions ... in all I just pray there would be some grace and forgiveness in the spirit of moving on going on now......its a new chapter for everybody. I'm GLAD to be away now frankly. I've found most of my chat buds already except for Howard....

Get Shaw to post his weekly wrap up over here and I will not miss a thing.

I'll be looking for his reports too. Always a great read.

I will miss when posters from other teams websites visited a week before our matchup with them like you said--but I actually enjoyed it--seeing their reactions to the posts and them saying it was the most active team board they had seen gave a different perspective--some posters got upset with it and called them trolls--who really cares if a poster from another team comes to our site and post their opinions--I loved it--but some just wanted homer rah-rah posts. I'm a homer that likes to point/counterpoint--never argued-- other teams posters--won some--lost some.

Get Shaw to post his weekly wrap up over here and I will not miss a thing.

The amount of BBMB members on here is crazy.

The problem is a ton are logging in, reading the threads, but not actually posting.

We had something like 230 different people viewing threads yesterday but less than 50 posting.

Encourage them to post and this place will be jamming.

As it is, come training camp and the season, this place is a great place to eb.

The amount of BBMB members on here is crazy.

The problem is a ton are logging in, reading the threads, but not actually posting.

We had something like 230 different people viewing threads yesterday but less than 50 posting.

Encourage them to post and this place will be jamming.

As it is, come training camp and the season, this place is a great place to eb.

Well I've had 85 posts in 1 week & that's probably a bit much for a FNG but the freedom we have here is much better than what we EVER had @BBMB & I like that.Good to see old friends posting to.Hey Muppy .....Que Pasa?

I'm curious from a newbie ..will this board have Bills Game Day threads and how high traffic does this site get, similar to BBMB in season?

Well I've had 85 posts in 1 week & that's probably a bit much for a FNG but the freedom we have here is much better than what we EVER had @BBMB & I like that.Good to see old friends posting to.Hey Muppy .....Que Pasa?

Bueno hombre!Mepaso muy bueno! Me alegra que ya tienes nueva chat home lol :D

I'll be looking for his reports too. Always a great read.

Ditto.

Hoping to see "Bumbles" here.

That guy was an expert on all things $'s and contract rules.

I know "message boards" are mainly about peoples opinions...........but I come on them to learn too!

Poncho was on my FIND poster list from BBMB and between 3 boards I've found a lot of BBMB folks and to those i don't recall your chat names perdon. . This thread may well not even be replied to because we all kind of feel I think a bit relieved and FREEDOM lolol #IcantwaitforNFLdraft GO BILLS! **waves to all the homeys**

Ditto.

I know "message boards" are mainly about peoples opinions...........but I come on them to learn too!

I think I've seen that name but I'm not sure where....? I try to learn every day. Our generation has no excuse, look at this freakin internet we have! #grateful

I posted a lot on BBMB and never got an infraction so I can't relate--but I had one thread moved to fantasy football thread because I mentioned you can usually tell how good your football team is by how many players are high in the fantasy football rankings in a post--the thread topic had nothing to do with FF--pissed me off--apparently any FF talk wasn't tolerated--you can be sure in late August I will start a thread on that topic and see what happens here--I'm guessing nothing. (Shady right now only player I see making top 10--Pats--Brady--Gronk--Cooks--Goskowski--maybe D--to illustrate my point)

Ditto.

I may have seen that handle but not sure where....I have learned so much from reading the really sharp posters. I also try to learn at least something each day, look at the internet we have, no one has any excuse to be ignorant on ANYTHING if you can read, ya know?