Sign in to follow this  
cba fan

Browns trying to trade Brock? And having trouble? SMH

If reports are true Browns want to trade Brock for a 3rd rounder and send a 5th rounder back to team getting Brock they must be high on glue.

Memo to Browns: a team just paid you handsomely to take the cap space eating deadbeat off their hands. Why would someone now pay you to take him off your hands????? Mind you Browns had cap space that made your Brock deal not hurt at all and any team taking on that 16 million does not have the same cap space luxury.

Just when I thought you guys(browns) are having a genius off season I now need to tell you to Wake the fuck up!

What do you guys think?

cba fan

What do you guys think?

It doesn't hurt to try. :niterider

If reports are true Browns want to trade Brock for a 3rd rounder and send a 5th rounder back to team getting Brock they must be high on glue.

Memo to Browns: a team just paid you handsomely to take the cap space eating deadbeat off their hands. Why would someone now pay you to take him off your hands????? Mind you Browns had cap space that made your Brock deal not hurt at all and any team taking on that 16 million does not have the same cap space luxury.

Just when I thought you guys(browns) are having a genius off season I now need to tell you to Wake the fuck up!

What do you guys think?

They will not be asking a team to take the full 16 million, they will eat 6 million and Oz will have to prob restructure his contract if he wants a chance to start/compete.

They now have at least a backup QB, a second round pick (which is what they wanted all along) next year and satisfied their cap minimum.

They will not be asking a team to take the full 16 million, they will eat 6 million and Oz will have to prob restructure his contract if he wants a chance to start/compete.

They now have at least a backup QB, a second round pick (which is what they wanted all along) next year and satisfied their cap minimum.

I have heard they Browns reportedly are willing to eat some of the contract. How does that work. I thought that was not allowed like in other sports.

Browns would have to restructure Brock's contract first themselves and then trade him I assume?

cba fan

It doesn't hurt to try. :niterider

Maybe the Jets offer a 5th, and maybe the Browns take it.

Brock is probably better than Hackenberg

Build the OLine...

Maybe the Jets offer a 5th, and maybe the Browns take it.

Brock is probably better than Hackenberg

Yeah, but freaking Fitzy is better than Hackenberg and Petty as well. You set the bar pretty low with Hackenberg. No way the Brownies keep him. Just wait for him to be released, and then sign him to a vet minimum deal. It isn't like the a Jets would have a lot of competition for his services.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

What do you guys think?

Me,I didn't get this trade at all.Kevin Costner must be playing GM in Cleveland again!

Yeah, but freaking Fitzy is better than Hackenberg and Petty as well. You set the bar pretty low with Hackenberg. No way the Brownies keep him. Just wait for him to be released, and then sign him to a vet minimum deal. It isn't like the a Jets would have a lot of competition for his services.

Is Fitzpatrick still with the Jets? I thought he was a free agent and he has been putting out feelers? I suppose the Jets could re-sign Fitzy, but I think they were hoping for another option.

Build the OLine...

Is Fitzpatrick still with the Jets? I thought he was a free agent and he has been putting out feelers? I suppose the Jets could re-sign Fitzy, but I think they were hoping for another option.

jay cutler

jay cutler

Jets should be looking at Jay Cutler. They probably should be looking at RGIII and Nick Foles as well.

No wait, better for us if they re-sign Fitz. Facing Fitz twice this year would be good.

Build the OLine...

Jets should be looking at Jay Cutler. They probably should be looking at RGIII and Nick Foles as well.

No wait, better for us if they re-sign Fitz. Facing Fitz twice this year would be good.

That's kinda what I meant. Hell! I hope they pick up Osweiller! That would be even better than facing Fitz!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

That's kinda what I meant. Hell! I hope they pick up Osweiller! That would be even better than facing Fitz!

Jets should sign Chase Daniel, like yesterday.

cba fan