LiterateStylish

You've gotta be fucking shittin me

Can't wait to see your rant when he re-signs EJ. And you know it's going to happen.

I think so too.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Miami made the playoffs last year.

We're they that much better than the Bills?

yeah, by 3 games I think and they beat us twice, with there RB running thru us twice like a knife thru soft butter! We have not been close to their record in years. And don't give me Marones' last year of a phony 9-7 record! Early in that season we won a game against Detroit, where their kicker missed 4 or 5 FG's. And we won the game by three, and the of course our last win of the season in Foxboro, when NE Sat 80% of their team for they had home locked up. Really at best we were a 7-9 team. However I kind of understand your point about Miami getting a wild card, and basically we gave it to them in our head to head matchups. They were not that much better than us. Like the season before. the jets had the chance to be a wild card, but, WE stood up in that last game and stopped them. Also I might add the jets had the easiest schedule in the league that season! GO BILLS

Mahomes is EJ 2.0. Someone convince me otherwise.

Mahomes looks like a Qb, and actually makes plays.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

He did bring in and attempt to sign other FA RTs. If they don't sign it's not totally his fault. People here would be screaming if we gave wagner 9 million.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

go on you tube, you can pull up all his games, and look at his work, Mahomes, I am referring to, and I am pretty sure you will change your mind about being EJ like! Don't just take others words, look for yourself. I have looked at film on the others also. The ND kid was pulled out of many games due to his performance, Krubinsky, played only 1 season, what I saw he wasn't very accurate, but everyone is touting him as the #1qb out of this class, and the you have Watson.He has proven he s a winner, and a champion, but I worry about all of those INT's at the college level and some of those against poor completion! CHOSEN, due yourself a favor, take sometime and watch their films. It doesn't take long, you just watch All of the offensive plays. GO BILLS

Lol ej better then midget taylor

Only been here a day and I already found the dumbest post on the forum

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Oh yeah the jags game Ej came back to put us ahead with castoff receivers like Easley until robe cost the game with a flag

oh yes that phantom flag...should of watched the game

He did bring in and attempt to sign other FA RTs. If they don't sign it's not totally his fault. People here would be screaming if we gave wagner 9 million.

Exactly.

Signing Mills does not shut the door on bringing in anyone else.

He is insurance in case other options don't pan out.

RT isn't a priority position like qb, wr, cb, pass rusher. People complain about not having cap space. Signing some below average body to a huge deal would only extend our cap issues.

Mahomes looks like a Qb, and actually makes plays.

Has accuracy issues, difficulty reading defenses, and is a spread only guy.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

yeah, by 3 games I think and they beat us twice, with there RB running thru us twice like a knife thru soft butter! We have not been close to their record in years. And don't give me Marones' last year of a phony 9-7 record! Early in that season we won a game against Detroit, where their kicker missed 4 or 5 FG's. And we won the game by three, and the of course our last win of the season in Foxboro, when NE Sat 80% of their team for they had home locked up. Really at best we were a 7-9 team. However I kind of understand your point about Miami getting a wild card, and basically we gave it to them in our head to head matchups. They were not that much better than us. Like the season before. the jets had the chance to be a wild card, but, WE stood up in that last game and stopped them. Also I might add the jets had the easiest schedule in the league that season! GO BILLS

If Ragland was in for those 2 games Ajayi wouldn't have got half the yards he did--coaching staff was devastated when Ragland went down--and rightfully so--If Ragland stayed in shape and rehabbed that injury correctly--us Bills fans are in for a treat--he is a tackling machine--he is average against the pass as many LB's are--but wayyyy above average against the run.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

If EJ showed even a little hint of ability in that last game, DW would have brought him back. No doubt about it. Thank god for our sakes EJ totally tanked. If he brought him back now, I would seriously consider giving up watching the nfl. Almost at that point anyways.

Has accuracy issues, difficulty reading defenses, and is a spread only guy.

I think he makes alot more quick reads than people realize. His inaccuracy comes from mechanics, which I think can be improved.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg