And Whaley was going to draft Ebron if he couldn't pull off the Watkins trade.

Yes I go to bed every night thanking the Football Gods the Bills fell into Watkins instead of the complete cluster fuck of a pick Ebron would have been. A complete underachiever wasted high pick for Detroit.

Watkins at least has top 5 talent when healthy and even performs better comparatively to Ebron even when he is hurt. Ebron did play better in 2016 and for all I know is ready to break out but I would not take him over Watkins ever. Watkins is a game changer when healthy.

cba fan

Yes I go to bed every night thanking the Football Gods the Bills fell into Watkins instead of the complete cluster fuck of a pick Ebron would have been. A complete underachiever wasted high pick for Detroit.

Watkins at least has top 5 talent when healthy and even performs better comparatively to Ebron even when he is hurt. Ebron did play better in 2016 and for all I know is ready to break out but would not take him over Watkins ever.

You think people complain about not drafting Odell now. Imagine if we passed on him for Ebron.

I would be ok with OJ Howard at 10. I would keep him as a TE/WR tweener. We need a WR or TE who like Gronk to have a legit passing threat.

I would be ok with OJ Howard at 10. I would keep him as a TE/WR tweener. We need a WR or TE who like Gronk to have a legit passing threat.

I am usually very non committal on 1st round picks and kind of let Bills pick and then think about it......but man I am warming up to this OJ guy. Can't find anything bad to go on and rumors are Pats like him. So since the Cheats are media darlings since the genius chosen ones never do anything wrong when players talent eval is concerned, then OJ has to be the real deal.

cba fan

I would take Howard in a second if he is there at pick 10.

Me too. The more I see this guy the more I like him. If we can't have DeShawn my man then we

should get Howard. He will be our Gronk. Just as fast or faster and as big and strong as Gronk.

If he is there get him.

I can get on board with Howard. The problem is Taylor. He isn't good at passing the ball. Hopefully we address the qb position in the second.

New board same shit with you.

If the Bills take him then we can run 2 tight end sets that would be awesome, line both up on the same side or 3 tight end set with O'Leary.