Article was on Buffalo Rumblings. came from a bills Scout. He is basically a wide receiver with a tight ends body.

Agreed about OJ's body type.

And, I have a feeling the 1st round pick (whether at 10 or later due to a trade back) is going to be a pass catcher. We have not added any.

Corner could come in the 3rd. Pass catcher in the 1st or 2nd. Safety in the 2nd?

Build the OLine...

I can get on board with Howard. The problem is Taylor. He isn't good at passing the ball. Hopefully we address the qb position in the second.

Sorry typo Peppers 1st zane jones 2nd. KELLY or Webb 3rd cheeson or dabroah 4th.

We don't have a 4th.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

You are right no 4th or 7th but two 5ths qb must be picked in the 3rd rd. Webb would be good great arm smart mvp senior bowl with pro offense

What about OJ Howard in the first and Zay Jones in the 2nd ?

1st - OJ Howard

2nd - Zay Jones

3rd - A Corner

5a - Safety

5b - Linebacker

And when you look at it, the draft will help a little but it won't be enough to put us over the top.

Build the OLine...

For whatever reason, Tyrod doesn't use the middle of the field, where TE's roam. I fear it would be a wasted pick. Clay already isn't used nearly enough to justify his salary. I doubt Howard would be used enough to justify being picked at 10. I would like Davis.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Ha...

If everyone is convinced we are drafting a wideout/TE at 10....then the Bills won't and outthink everyone and clusterfuck it up and get someone NO ONE IN A MILLION YEARS SAW COMING!

I fucking guarantee it.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

30 year bama fan here and i can tell you that he is the best TE to come out of college in many years and i think he has the talent to be a top 5 TE by 2020

I can get on board with Howard. The problem is Taylor. He isn't good at passing the ball. Hopefully we address the qb position in the second.

This isn't exactly true. He can be very good at passing the ball... And he is very inconsistent.

It's also true that he doesn't utilize the middle of the field, but a big body doesn't have to be an over the middle guy. Could be good in the red zone or when you need a big, strong receiver to make a catch (even if there isn't one there to be had)

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I like Howard but he's a total luxury pick for a team. This team isn't god enough to take a TE with a top 10 pick.

What also scares me is that draft prognosticators were saying the same things about Eric Ebron when he came out.

What also scares me is that draft prognosticators were saying the same things about Eric Ebron when he came out.

And Whaley was going to draft Ebron if he couldn't pull off the Watkins trade.

How about OJ Simpson heard he has killer speed...ha sorry couldn't resist.

And he'll be available by October!

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

This draft is supposed to be one of the deepest for TEs in years. We should probably trade a few picks to get the one we think is slightly better than the rest. Two firsts and a fourth should do the trick. Get it done, OBD!