bigvinny

Jordan Mills gets $4 million extension

My least favorite Bill. Garbage move. Honestly would've rather thrown the money for him and Zo at Bennett.

He's ass.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

They couldn't get anyone better to sign so they had to keep him at this point. Just gotta hope someone can beat him out.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

My least favorite Bill. Garbage move. Honestly would've rather thrown the money for him and Zo at Bennett.

He's ass.

But this is the position they put themselves in. They have ONE WR (Watkins). Any WR still on the roster is second string on the practice squad. They've backed themselves into a corner and have to make sacrifices to fill the holes because you CANNOT field a team with one WR.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Good signing on the cheap. Hope we can keep Groy as well. Mills gets beat up by the fans, but he is a serviceable starter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure about serviceable starter. Hope this is for depth only. I hope we are still looking for someone better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

Under Dennison's scheme, maybe Tyrod won't have the ball long, negate the pass rush. Two FBs signed, tender on TD Mike...playaction and shifting from pressure with supporting backfield blocking (I guess)

A little puzzling, maybe a little much for a depth RT, but I bet he has to compete with Groy to start. Hopefully they are still looking...maybe a draft target in mind and Mills is the back-up..

People complain that the Bills didn't tender Groy, a back up, at the $2.7 million rfa rate but get upset that Mills signed for $2 million a year.

He is nothing special but if the Bills can't find anyone to beat him out Mills should be able to fill in.

Good signing on the cheap. Hope we can keep Groy as well. Mills gets beat up by the fans, but he is a serviceable starter.

I'm just going to leave this here ----> :poop:

Not thrilled with the signing but it's better than having no one there. Hopefully he's just going to be a camp body and we get someone in the draft or someone who is a cap casualty in training camp.

Why just why I don't get this shit anymore

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

No one likes Mills as our starting RT. He is a decent back up with starting experience.

Let him battle for the starting RT job with Groy, Kouandjio and Ducasse. Henderson might eventually be in the mix too.

Unfortunately there aren't many tackles this year in free agency or the draft.

No one wants to play in Buffalo. It isn't ideal but Whaley has to find a start somewhere. Hopefully another option will pop up but right now they aren't out there.

No one likes Mills as our starting RT. He is a decent back up with starting experience.

Let him battle for the starting RT job with Groy, Kouandjio and Ducasse. Henderson might eventually be in the mix too.

Unfortunately there aren't many tackles this year in free agency or the draft.

No one wants to play in Buffalo. It isn't ideal but Whaley has to find a start somewhere. Hopefully another option will pop up but right now they aren't out there.

No he's not.

He's a practice squad player.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

No he's not.

He's a practice squad player.

If that's the case he will lose the job and get cut.