Looks like WR will be first pick either Williams or Davis both with size. I prefer Peppers who will fit in McDermott defense because he can play anywhere safety corner lb

Looks like WR will be first pick either Williams or Davis both with size. I prefer Peppers who will fit in McDermott defense because he can play anywhere safety corner lb

Intriguing user name and I am a newbie here. What is your prognostication based on?

I'm okay with Peppers. Really. I know everyone talks about Adams and Hooker but Peppers has legit potential, totally ruthless with the way he tackles.

I'm confused. You start by talking about WR need, and then add Peppers, who is a DB. What are you actually talking about? Adding peppers to a burrito :greatjob: Adding Peppers to a discussion about WRs... :scratch:

That said, WR is a HUGE need for the Bills. They've done a great job creating holes to fill and putting any real contention two or three years away. They needed significant upgrades at the WR position for two years, and now they don't even have a stock of mediocrity in the stable and NE seems to be snatching up the FAs putting the Bills in a growing need to draft WRs. They're in a position where they almost have to ignore upgrading other positions, like RT, and get some WRs in house. It's really kind of ridiculous...

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

meh

I think this is a record, Lit. Fewest words for the most comprehensive analysis.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile