mixum

Worst team in AFC east by a mile

We now finally have a coach that will install discipline and accountability and this team has needed that for a while. 1 thing you can count on is every player playing hard because if they dont, they will be riding the pine.

Even the Jets are deeper and more talented. We have so many holes it would take 3 drafts to find future patriots.

I just dont wanna hear another word from bills fans they aren't rebuilding. Just stop it. Its gonna be at least 2-4 years before even finishing 500.

"they aren't rebuilding"

The best accessment of Tyrod came from his former teammates."How do you defend TT?"......"make him play QB!"It was a swing and a miss with EJ but that doesn't put you out of the game.....OBD should be looking @ QB every year until they find THEIR GUY!

You can't build a team around TT. The fact is they don't draft QBs like they should be doing. Instead they plan around the QBs. Draft running backs/trade for them. You can say same for WRs too. Bills better draft a QBs this year.

Welcome to the Range newbie.Just some advice going forward, STOP BEING A DICK or go back to your fanboy chatroom.

What's the matter snowflake am I ruining your safe space?

BertSquirtgum's avatar speaks for it's self, don't give me your PFF stuff and callin someone a JESTS fan. That makes me think your trying

to hard to point the finger at some else and you got somethin to MR.

Please anybody can have a team avatar.

It's gonna take the coaching to run better plays, force Tyrod to play the position better, and block and tackle more.

I personally think it would be a bad idea to require TT to block AND tackle. Just a huge injury risk if you ask me :-P

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

PFF has already debunked all your bullshit the fact that you keep trying to push your narrative only speaks to your poor character. Just admit that you're a Jets fan and move on to their forum.

I love that my bills football opinion equates to poor character. Lolz.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I love that my bills football opinion equates to poor character. Lolz.

Pushing a long ago debunked narrative is what speaks of your character.

So for the draft one every year crowd, how many roster spots do you tie up in QB? Or do you just dump a guy after one year each time? Throwing away draft picks seems counter productive to me.

Pushing a long ago debunked narrative is what speaks of your character.

Yup that's me.

I guess we can continue building the way we have been right? Clearly its working.

Do you honestly think taylor is going carry this team to the playoffs?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg