mixum

Worst team in AFC east by a mile

Even the Jets are deeper and more talented. We have so many holes it would take 3 drafts to find future patriots.

I just dont wanna hear another word from bills fans they aren't rebuilding. Just stop it. Its gonna be at least 2-4 years before even finishing 500.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

The jets may be worse. But at least they are trying to bottom out. When we are 8-8, there will still be morons convinced taylor just needs a little more talent around him. The jets get a franchise qb and are 10-6 in one year.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

The jets may be worse. But at least they are trying to bottom out. When we are 8-8, there will still be morons convinced taylor just needs a little more talent around him. The jets get a franchise qb and are 10-6 in one year.

Trying to bottom out? Wow, you're a great fan.

Who is the Jets QB ??

I am worried it will be DeShawn Watson, then y'all will see what

I have been talking about. He will eat us up 2x per year. Cat is a baller---

You're joking right?

We have a "QB" who can't find open WRs but people on here want to give him another chance because he is the best "QB" we have had in years. What does that even mean? We have been putting out dog shit Qbs for years and now that we have an average to below average QB we should just be happy with that?

If you haven't noticed it's a Qb driven league and this organization drafts RBs in the first round every year all while having fred jackson.

This organization is just spinning it's wheels hoping to get to 8-8 just so stupid people will have enough hope to buy tickets again next year.

Now, getting a top pick is no guarantee to get a top Qb, but it's the best chance you have. So my question is, what's the difference of going 8-8 or 3-13. Neither one gets us in the playoffs, but 3-13 gives us a chance at a franchise Qb and the best chance of turning this shit storm of a franchise around. But yea, you must be the real great fan because you accept mediocrity. You keep paying to watch trash. I wont. More power to you Mr. Great Fan.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm fine with staying with Taylor, but we need to keep drafting QB's and bringing in free agent competition until we find a great one. Follow the Seattle model. With our front office I'm afraid they will just try to sell Taylor as the savior then draft one in a couple of years and then sell him.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

You're joking right?

We have a "QB" who can't find open WRs but people on here want to give him another chance because he is the best "QB" we have had in years. What does that even mean? We have been putting out dog shit Qbs for years and now that we have an average to below average QB we should just be happy with that?

If you haven't noticed it's a Qb driven league and this organization drafts RBs in the first round every year all while having fred jackson.

This organization is just spinning it's wheels hoping to get to 8-8 just so stupid people will have enough hope to buy tickets again next year.

Now, getting a top pick is no guarantee to get a top Qb, but it's the best chance you have. So my question is, what's the difference of going 8-8 or 3-13. Neither one gets us in the playoffs, but 3-13 gives us a chance at a franchise Qb and the best chance of turning this shit storm of a franchise around. But yea, you must be the real great fan because you accept mediocrity. You keep paying to watch trash. I wont. More power to you Mr. Great Fan.

PFF has already debunked all your bullshit the fact that you keep trying to push your narrative only speaks to your poor character. Just admit that you're a Jets fan and move on to their forum.

The Bills had a top 10 Offense last year. Tyrod Taylor went to the Pro Bowl. How many games did he have Watkins, Clay, and Woods available to him to throw to? Tyrod is a top 20 QB, if our Defense didn't completely look like crap we would of made the playoffs. If our Kicker actually could kick an extra point we would be 1 or 2 wins better.

To say we are 3 drafts out of being a good team is just stupid. The Bills made some pretty smart moves. Gilmore being released was one of them. This is a very deep draft for Secondary. The Bills will be able to find a very good CB in the 3rd or 4th round. Depending what they do at #2. I am pretty convinced #1 pick will be a WR in either Corey Davis or Mike Williams.

The Bills played the first 8 games without their number 1 draft pick in Shaq Lawson and were without Ragland their #2 for the entire season.

Do they need to find a QB for the future...yes. Can Tyrod take them all the way.....Maybe. Let's face it a good Defense and a good Offense can get it done. Tyrod just has to be good enough so that opposing Defenses don't stack the box for the run. As long as he can keep a D honest he is fine

PFF has already debunked all your bullshit the fact that you keep trying to push your narrative only speaks to your poor character. Just admit that you're a Jets fan and move on to their forum.

Go back to bbmb homer. Tyrod sucks cock.

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

No matter what their record is this year they should trade up next year as far as possible and get the best available QB--should be 4 or 5 coming out better than any QB in this draft--but if we are the worst team in the AFC we would get a good potential franchise guy next year without losing anything--so win--win--if we try to win and make the playoffs great--if we try to win and end up 3-13--we get a high pick to land a QB.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

BertSquirtgum's avatar speaks for it's self, don't give me your PFF stuff and callin someone a JESTS fan. That makes me think your trying

to hard to point the finger at some else and you got somethin to MR.

Welcome to the Range newbie.Just some advice going forward, STOP BEING A DICK or go back to your fanboy chatroom.

What a well thought out, intelligent rebuttal.

Call me impressed with the intelligence here.

Yeah ,you wouldn't like it here newbie so why don't you go somewhere where you can have a Bills fanboy lovefest. SEE YA

Yeah ,you wouldn't like it here newbie so why don't you go somewhere where you can have a Bills fanboy lovefest. SEE YA

Thanks. I am pretty sure you know nothing about me. If you did, you would know I am not going anywhere and I don't get intimidated.

I do prefer, however, to discuss the Bills on a forum like this.

• Thanks 1

TT is a serviceable QB and I don't have a problem with his restructured contract as long as they continue to look for one. I don't believe for a ny minute that we can win when it matters with TT. I like him, seems like a team player and good dude but if you don't have a top 5-7 QB you can't go far in today's NFL.

The Jets will sign Jay Cutler and steal last place from the Bills

I hate when that happens