Sign in to follow this  
bigvinny

Right tackle Andre Smith visiting the bills.

Don't know how good he is at this point of his career but at least this shows Whaley realizes rt needs to be addressed.

Lots of injuries...out of shape...no thanks...when is seantrel suspension over? Can you trade player that is on suspension? We might get low rounder for him on talent alone..:despite his issues...not many rt's out there...

His injury was to his triceps.

I guess that isn't as bad as it could be for his career, like a knee or back injury.

Lots of injuries...out of shape...no thanks...when is seantrel suspension over? Can you trade player that is on suspension? We might get low rounder for him on talent alone..:despite his issues...not many rt's out there...

10 games I believe.

And we wouldn't get shit for him. He was mediocre when he did play, and the next time he fails a test he's gone for a year. Plus he's got Crohn's which is greatly jeopardizing his career. I've given up hope on him.

People love to blame his drug test failures on Crohn's...Let's be real, the guy was a pothead in college and failed numerous tests. He dropped to the 7th due to character concerns...he loves smoking weed. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a player in the NFL. This whole "weed is the only thing that makes him feel better" sounds like bullshit to me.

It is just a matter of time before the nfl stops testing for marajuana.

Nobody has a comment on Smith's combine shirtless pics?

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I pass on this guy ......March 13th Broncos have to make a choice on Donald Stephenson (rt)he has been prone to some penalties but is already familiar with our OC ,denver saves 3 million on cap if he released by above date .....he would be better bet .....he is 28 .....6'6'310....4.95 forty and can block down and get to edge where our rb likes to roam!,would come cheaper as a former 3rd round pick!and be just as productive .

Good pickup if we can get him as it appears we will be running the ball with two fb looking for 2 blocking te which is good because we have no qb