Lol the main knock on Williams is that he can't get separation. He is also a very physical receiver. How is that in any way similar to Moss?

Try again bud.

Go back and read my post.

Use reading comprehension this time.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

What numbnuts... lol

They probably had word problems in school that said "Butter is to steak, such as cinnamon is to yams" and then yelled at teacher "Butter isn't steak".

lmao

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Both Williams and Davis would be solid picks at 10.

I love Williams' physical play and I forsee him drawing a ton of pass interference calls but Davis' the athletic ability puts him ahead in my mind.

He's smooth, has good size and speed and looks like a playmaker.

Well, what do you think?

Good mock.

And you stuck mostly with the bigger schools which Whaley favors.

My only quibble might be in the 5th round to swap out the OT and draft a WR. Typically late round OTs turn out to be whiffs. But sometimes you get lucky with a later round WR.

Keep 'em coming.

Build the OLine...

Lol the main knock on Williams is that he can't get separation. He is also a very physical receiver. How is that in any way similar to Moss?

Try again bud.

If Whaley stays at #10, there is going to be a lot of lively debate of who to take at 10. It is going to be a tough choice.

And, what could really make it interesting is if a sure Top 10 player falls to us. For example, if Jamal Adams falls to 10. Can you pass on him for a WR?

Or, if Solomon Thomas falls to 10, I would take him even if we "don't need him". He is a heckuva of a dlinemen. And of course if Mitchell Trubisky is there at 10, do you take him? Trade out of the spot to a team that really wants Trubisky and gives us picks to move up to 10? _____ Going to be interesting.

Build the OLine...

Peppers 1st round after trading down Jones wr 2nd round. Webb qb in 3rd Another wr in 5th cheeson or dabroah who left on the board

Well, what do you think?

Good mock.

And you stuck mostly with the bigger schools which Whaley favors.

My only quibble might be in the 5th round to swap out the OT and draft a WR. Typically late round OTs turn out to be whiffs. But sometimes you get lucky with a later round WR.

Keep 'em coming.

Yea, I was torn between another WR or OT. I went OT because adding competition to the RT spot is the only way to get better at the position this year. I don't think they will pay big money to RTs, and I don't think we take one high.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Peppers 1st round after trading down Jones wr 2nd round. Webb qb in 3rd Another wr in 5th cheeson or dabroah who left on the board

Peppers doesn't have a defined position in the NFL yet. I wouldn't use a pick on a player that you don't know how well he is goin to transition.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg