1. Corey Davis WR Western Michigan - IMO the most complete WR. He has hands, size, speed and route running. He would be a great complimentary WR across from watkins. I think he offers more than Williams in a WCO.

2. Cordrea Tankersley CB Clemson - long tall corner that should be a good fit in our zone defense

3. Duke Riley OLB LSU - a little undersized, but about the same size as foster. (6'0 232) He is an athletic sideline to sideline WLB we need if we don't retain Z. Brown. Ran a 4.58 at the combine.

5. Dwyane Thomas CB LSU - had a good senior bowl, more CB depth

5. Roderick Johnson OT Florida St. - needs time to develop, could compete for a back up spot at RT

6. Xavier Woods S Louisiana Tech - Bills met with him at the combine, good athlete and adds more safety depth.

Free agency isn't over obviously, but I think we have an idea of which way we are going in the early rounds. I think Adams, foster, hooker, Lattimore are likely all gone by pick 10. I could also see O.J. Howard as the pick at 10. We need a playmaker at 10 no matter what.

I didn't have us taking a Qb as I think we will add a vet late in free agency.

Well, what do you think?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1. Corey Davis WR Central Michigan - IMO the most complete WR. He has hands, size, speed and route running. He would be a great complimentary WR across from watkins. I think he offers more than Williams in a WCO.

2. Cordrea Tankersley CB Clemson - long tall corner that should be a good fit in our zone defense

3. Duke Riley OLB LSU - a little undersized, but about the same size as foster. (6'0 232) He is an athletic sideline to sideline WLB we need if we don't retain Z. Brown. Ran a 4.58 at the combine.

5. Roderick Johnson OT Florida St. - needs time to develop, could compete for a back up spot at RT

6. Xavier Woods S Louisiana Tech - Bills met with him at the combine, good athlete and adds more safety depth.

Free agency isn't over obviously, but I think we have an idea of which way we are going in the early rounds. I think Adams, foster, hooker, Lattimore are likely all gone by pick 10. I could also see O.J. Howard as the pick at 10. We need a playmaker at 10 no matter what.

Well, what do you think?

I like Davis @ #1,hoping Mahomes drops to us in 2nd then best S or CB in 3rd,no 4th.....2 #5's & 6th BPA and hope for the best.Yeah,I'm one of those guys that wants to draft a QB every year until you find YOUR GUY.

I like Davis @ #1,hoping Mahomes drops to us in 2nd then best S or CB in 3rd,no 4th.....2 #5's & 6th BPA and hope for the best.Yeah,I'm one of those guys that wants to draft a QB every year until you find YOUR GUY.

Yea I would be happy with mahomes in round 2. But I think they are confident in cardale sadly. So we'll miss out on drafting Qbs the next two years because of taylor and cardale. That's what's going to infuriate me.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Yea I would be happy with mahomes in round 2. But I think they are confident in cardale sadly. So we'll miss out on drafting Qbs the next two years because of taylor and cardale. That's what's going to infuriate me.

It make's little to no sense at all not to address QB each year.Like him or not,TT is nothing more than a bridge QB & Jones is a long term project that may never see the field except for injury.Heck,if Mahomes is gone by the 2nd take a shot at Kelly with one of those 5th's or a 6th.

Tyrod is not our long term qb so we need to take a shot on someone early. Just because Tyrod was "our best option" this year doesn't mean he's any good. It's more telling of how bad the free agent and trade options are.

What if Reuben Foster is there at 10 ?

I would prefer to just keep brown. I figured getting a #1 calibre WR would be more important as watkins has had trouble staying healthy. Riley would bring athleticism to the WLB position but with less polish.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

What if Reuben Foster is there at 10 ?

We have a bigger version of Reuben Foster joining our roster in Ragland--be interesting to see which LB has a better NFL career--only time will tell--I'm thinking Ragland.

Draft wish list:

1-WR Corey Davis Western Michigan--pick 5 Titans

2-S Obi Melifonwu Connecticut--2nd round--pick 56 Raiders

3-CB Cordrea Tankersley Clemson--3rd round--pick 97 Dolphins

5-LB Connor Harris Lindenwood--undrafted--picked up by Jets

5-OL Conor McDermott UCLA--6th round--pick 211 Patriots-claimed off waivers by Bills

6-QB Chad Kelly Ole Miss--Mr irrelevant--Broncos

I'm not sure about Davis I love Mike Williams guy is clutch with great hands and is very physical.

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

The people on here who don't like Mike Williams obviously didn't watch the Alabama game.

It seems that the people who do this for a living all agree that Williams is the top prospect with Davis a close second. I would be happy with either one but a slight nod toward Davis.

Edit: I do get a facial twitch when I think of Mike Williams joining the Bills. Call me superstitious.

2017 Buffalo Bills Mock Draft:

Rd. 1/ 19th Overall: Corey Davis, WR, W. Michigan, 6-3, 205lbs./John Ross, WR, Washington, 5-11, 196lbs./O.J. Howard, Alabama, 6-6, 255lbs., but I suspect the Bills to take one of the two WR's or maybe Mike Williams.

Rd. 2/ 44th Overall: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss, 6-3, 237lbs.

Rd. 3/ 75th Overall: Roderick Johnson, RT, Florida St, 6-6, 308lbs.

Rd. 5/ 139th Overall: Noah Brown, WR, Ohio St, 6-2, 218lbs.

Rd. 5/ 154th Overall: John Johnson, S, BC, 6-1, 205lbs.

Rd. 6/ 169th Overall: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, MTSU,6-1, 178lbs.

1. Corey Davis WR Central Michigan - IMO the most complete WR. He has hands, size, speed and route running. He would be a great complimentary WR across from watkins. I think he offers more than Williams in a WCO.

Well, what do you think?

If Whaley takes Davis, with Williams still on the board ... Just fire him.

Williams is Randy Moss to Davis' Peerless Price.

No.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

No.

Whaley should have been fired along with Rex.Now back to Williams,did you conceder his neck injury before you made your pick?I did and Davis has a bigger catch radius,hands , speed & route running ability than Williams.I like O. J. Howard @ #10 also.But WTF do I know,I'm just a FNG!

OJ first, Mahones 2, DB next, wr, lb, kelly. But who called those same nothing plays to Clay short of first downs over n over. Clay is absent almost as much as Watkins.

Your picks look good but we have a desperate need for WRs at this point so I have to think we go after Williams or Davis at #10. If things work out, trading down might also be an attractive alternative.

Mahomes in round 2 looks right to me.

In full disclosure, I haven't been right about a draft since Dareus.

No.

LoL yup mike williams is the next randy moss...too bad he doesn't have the hands or speed.

You must have been watching hours of game film?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

No.

Lol the main knock on Williams is that he can't get separation. He is also a very physical receiver. How is that in any way similar to Moss?

Try again bud.

Lol the main knock on Williams is that he can't get separation. He is also a very physical receiver. How is that in any way similar to Moss?

Try again bud.

Not only that..we are trying to run a WCO. Corey Davis has better hands, runs better routes and is very good after the catch. The system plays into his strengths.

Mike williams doesn't get great separation, doesnt have as good of hands, doesn't run good routes. He just isn't going to be successful in this offense. Davis is the more polished player and has just as much potential.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

LoL yup mike williams is the next randy moss...too bad he doesn't have the hands or speed.

You must have been watching hours of game film?

Uh...

Go back and read my post.

Use reading comprehension this time.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg