Meathead

Which positional groups should the Bills add to next?

With news of Corey Graham’s release adding another hole in the Buffalo Bills’ depth chart, the early-goings of the 2017 free agency period certainly have been eventful. There is still plenty of time for the Bills to add pieces to the roster; however, the number of holes the Bills currently have will make covering them all quite a daunting task. With only six draft picks, the team will have to be creative in acquiring talent.

Which positional groups are the ones in need of the most help? After poring over the team’s official roster, it’s clear that most areas are in serious need of depth, upgrades, or both. Here are a few that could be helped most effectively by signing free agents prior to the 2017 NFL Draft.

Full Story...

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

WR, DB, LB, TE at first thought

Less urgent, OL, RB

Some DL help/depth would be nice

And of course everyone knows the need at QB.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

They seem to be making holes like they have a plan though... which we suspect they don't actually... have a plan... Unless the plan is to create more and more holes...

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I'm thinking FB, who doesn't need another FB.

Made me laugh out loud ..well done

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

I think we need to find some LBs and a RT before the draft. If mills is the best option, we should just take it and hope someone can beat him out.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

We have one WR on the team right now, lol. Wth i guess with all the FB, and Sammys injuries, we are goingnto run the ball every down.

We have one WR on the team right now, lol. Wth i guess with all the FB, and Sammys injuries, we are goingnto run the ball every down.

My guess is vet minimum WRs and draft one at 10.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

My guess is vet minimum WRs and draft one at 10.

Pretty much what I am thinking, I wouldn't mind a safety or corner at 10 but WR is on my short list.

John Ross

Corey Davis

Cooper Kupp

DeDe Westbrook

Christian McCafferey

Chad Hanson

Amar Darboh

Chance Allen

Dontre Wilson

Jehu Chesson

That's my short list of WRs that I'd love in Buffalo. I think Jehu Chesson could be a diamond in the rough & he is projected as a 5th round pick.

Pretty much what I am thinking, I wouldn't mind a safety or corner at 10 but WR is on my short list.

John Ross

Corey Davis

Cooper Kupp

DeDe Westbrook

Christian McCafferey

Chad Hanson

Amar Darboh

Chance Allen

Dontre Wilson

Jehu Chesson

That's my short list of WRs that I'd love in Buffalo. I think Jehu Chesson could be a diamond in the rough & he is projected as a 5th round pick.

Did you leave Wiliams off intentionally? If so, what are your thoughts about him?

Did you leave Wiliams off intentionally? If so, what are your thoughts about him?

I was hoping somebody would ask me that. I think he will be a bust, could be wrong, I am not a pro scout. Not impressed by his tape & his neck is fucked. I am against drafting a WR that could have his career ruined at any moment.

I was hoping somebody would ask me that. I think he will be a bust, could be wrong, I am not a pro scout. Not impressed by his tape & his neck is fucked. I am against drafting a WR that could have his career ruined at any moment.

Fair enough. I would hope that the medical teams will have reviewed his neck injury up to, and including, a proctological exam.

I agree. I think he offers a big target, but not much else.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I agree. I think he offers a big target, but not much else.

If you want a big target, I think Corey Davis should be the guy at 10. He is big but he can also get some pretty good separation. I like Ross more but I'm fine with Davis at 10.

If you want a big target, I think Corey Davis should be the guy at 10. He is big but he can also get some pretty good separation. I like Ross more but I'm fine with Davis at 10.

I'm not a big fan of ross. He's fast, but I don't think he is that great at anything else.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

John Ross

Corey Davis

Cooper Kupp

DeDe Westbrook

Christian McCafferey

Chad Hanson

Amar Darboh

Chance Allen

Dontre Wilson

Jehu Chesson

No this won't work Non of those players are household names. Fire Whaley now!!!!!!!

When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

I'm not a big fan of ross. He's fast, but I don't think he is that great at anything else.

Really? I've seen him get 4-5 steps on defenders regularly. Could really open up some of the underneath stuff for LeSean McCoy & Clay. Two each his own though. Ross reminds me a lot of DeSean Jackson as a receiver. Will never catch 100 passes but can take the top off a defense and haul in 40-55 catches for 1,000 yards each year. The big knock on Ross is injuries. Will he be able to hold up in the NFL?

Really? I've seen him get 4-5 steps on defenders regularly. Could really open up some of the underneath stuff for LeSean McCoy & Clay. Two each his own though. Ross reminds me a lot of DeSean Jackson as a receiver. Will never catch 100 passes but can take the top off a defense and haul in 40-55 catches for 1,000 yards each year. The big knock on Ross is injuries. Will he be able to hold up in the NFL?

I think we already have Sammy to do that. Now we need a big guy that T-Mo can see.

OJ Howard is a receiver with a tight ends body. He's basically what all you guys are describing that we need. 6-5

We had Ross. He was called "Marquise Goodwin" though...