LiterateStylish

The 2017 season is over. Most likely 2018 as well.

NE is going to shred through the NFL like a cheese grater next year.

Most likely in 2018 as well.

We need to start planning for 2019 at the earliest.

What a shit show it's going to be for the next 2 seasons. Patriots may not lose a game.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Just wait till they trade Jimmy Garoppolo for the first overall pick you watch the Browns are that dumb

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

The next two years? It's been a shit show for almost 20 with New England... It's honestly fucked. We're not going anywhere until Brady is done (even then, if we continue to be this incompetent that won't help either).

Marcia may be 40 real soon, but his non-drinking, OCD, Health-nut, cheater ass is going to be playing like the best QB in the league until he's 45.

It fucking sucks.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

I like cheese.

No really, there's nothing like a good Smoked Gouda.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Wow, just pack it in and don't even try.

He's not wrong who's going to beat them

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

He's not wrong who's going to beat them

Raiders and Texans w Romo. Denver if they get a QB.

cba fan

Raiders and Texans w Romo. Denver if they get a QB.

If it was any other team I would believe you but after watching that Super Bowl it's already over for the league

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

Glad the coaches and players don't think like this.

Welcome to the Range. A whooooole lot of negativity around here, especially from the prick who started this thread. He often gets mad when people say positive things about their favorite team.

You sure about that? removing ping pong tables and video games at the team facilities is nice and all, but this franchise is in the stone age compared to the New England slime. This team has plenty of talent, but we have a lousy organization. many of our players leave and thrive. This is a very dumb organization. It's REALLY hard to accomplish anything in your NFL career if you're in Buffalo.

Don't get it twisted. People who are fed up don't like this or root for it. It's just the sad state of affairs we exist in.

Welcome to the Range. A whooooole lot of negativity around here, especially from the prick who started this thread. He often gets mad when people say positive things about their favorite team.

Call it whatever you want. We've seen the same shit now for 20 years. What more is there to say at this point? This franchise sucks balls.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

How do you know this? They can't come out and openly say it. You don't think that when the Bills played the Patriots in 2007, a couple of the player and coaches thought, "Man, we have no shot today"?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

My kind of thread....

Usually when sports franchises do the all star approach they fucking suck...but as long as they have Brady it doesn't matter.

I'm just kind of glad that the Pats treat pretty much the whole leauge like it's the Washington Generals and not just the Bills. After the Super Bowl it was funny to see fans from other teams acting shocked and stunned, like it was all the Falcons fault...no dude...no. I've seen that type of loss about 9 times in the last 20 years..welcome to my world bitch.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

All it takes is gilmore to be injured or in the dog house, gronk to be injured etc. They still have to play the games.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I like cheese.

No really, there's nothing like a good Smoked Gouda.

I think Stilton is underrated. How about Manchego?

You sure about that? removing ping pong tables and video games at the team facilities is nice and all, but this franchise is in the stone age compared to the New England slime. This team has plenty of talent, but we have a lousy organization. many of our players leave and thrive. This is a very dumb organization. It's REALLY hard to accomplish anything in your NFL career if you're in Buffalo.

Don't get it twisted. People who are fed up don't like this or root for it. It's just the sad state of affairs we exist in.

Call it whatever you want. We've seen the same shit now for 20 years. What more is there to say at this point? This franchise sucks balls.

I'm with you there, trust me. But you're not the one I was referring to who attacks people's intelligence for having the slightest bit of optimism toward their team. People can think what they want.

I'm with you there, trust me. But you're not the one I was referring to who attacks people's intelligence for having the slightest bit of optimism toward their team. People can think what they want.

People can think the earch is flat.

Doesn't mean they're not a moron.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Under Rex, the Bills were a disaster. I expected an 8-8 season and I believe many others did as well. Was (past tense) was one on the worst run teams under him. But that time is past, New coach brings a new attitude. I am not saying the Bills will win it all this year, but I do not see them rolling over for the cheaters either. One of you asked who can beat the pats, The Bills can, at Buffalo.