Shitt!!!!!!!!!How many good TE's does NE have right now............3 or 4 & we have 1 & 1/2????

It's over how can anybody get excited for the season it's over... They just won the fucking Super Bowl and they go all in ridiculous

Mercy rule mercy rule mercy rule

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Bills are done until 2020 at earliest ......2022 seems more like it .........Pats will be like us being Podunk High PLAYING THE GLOBE TROTTERS.Wake me up when this league and teams that make it up get a clue ,the Colts ,Panthers and Saints just made this Patriot team unstoppable.Whaley had his time and this guy cant even imagine how to put a tream together he draft a bunch a tri _athletes to play football ,and injury prone players to run around in the snow ........Good God they suck! In no way should this team carry anyone on team with an inflated salary .....includes ,Kyle ,,,,thanks but your old and battered to hell ...bye bye ....,"no Zo ,you had nice year congrats but no thank you ,Dareus .....ok go become a bama"minister ,if i forgot anyone ,send them a bus ticket as well ....and for us ,well me off to shine golf clubs,as 17 years becomes 20 +,and only will be 3 to Pegula lol .......then 4 ,then 5 ,then 6 .....Whaley bahhhhahahaha!

They just won the SB and they are 7th in cap space. They are the best run team in football and we are one of the worst

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

They just won the SB and they are 7th in cap space. They are the best run team in football and we are one of the worst

they have and we are no doubting that kool aid drinkers ,and the millenials on these boards have to come to grips with it and fans have to finally ....FINALLY show our disapproval .....i mean they even took away message board on their site ,to not have it filter around league as much is my guess .This ownership group is asleep at wheel letting a blind man name Whaleys steer there yacht into the rocks ,what a fiasco the Pegulas have been to-date.I for 1 wont spend a dime told my wife no seasons ,no merchanidise the new era is just more of the same ole excuses and garbage and then they also take away free speech ......crazy wishing it went to bon jovi at this point ,this guy"whaley couldnt organize a closet for christ sake .

Hey Guy's Don't Get Your Panty's In a Bunch!I just heard we signed another FB......F.U. Whosyomamma former 7th rd. pick of the Browns in 2001.Now we're cook'n!

Well isnt that really friggin special!! Just saying...WR is a really big need here.....why didnt we try to get B.Marshall or even Cooks??

New England is certainly not resting on their Super Bowl laurels.

Smart organization. If we get a lot better, we are still playing for a WildCard.

Build the OLine...

Well isnt that really friggin special!! Just saying...WR is a really big need here.....why didnt we try to get B.Marshall or even Cooks??[/quote

beacuse our GM (using term lightly )is pompus ,who hasnt done a damn thing but trade away future with fiasco trades ,Ej..Sammy ..this front office needs critical thinkers ,not this stuttering jackhole .Seems he has been on the "ole"country buffet circuit ,them suits getting a little tight at collar on his "neck"!...Pegula will jetison him soon if there is a God .I mean listen to a guy like Deon Sanders talk hell anybody with some charisma ,then listen to this guy we have in charge i mean it night and day ...he needs to be gone yesterday .......just rebuild this team and stop trying to fix this puzzle ,we are playing checkers while Pats AND EVEN DOLPHINS ARE PLAYING CHESS !If this ownership doesnt see this then it doesnt matter how many holes they dig you might as well flush any chance of coming out of this 17 years abyss down the drain !"WORKING HARD" they proclaim ,well work smart for christsake ,after near 2 decades its time dont ya think!

They just do everything better than us. It starts with #12

Funny how they have so much cap room. In a position group by position group comparison you can see where they spend differently than us.

According to spotrac they pay their WRs 10M more than us. We pay our RBs 9M more. For those who say build through the trenches, Buffalo has 64M invested in the OL and DL. Good players like Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Dareus, Hughes, Kyle...gets us nothing. I have grown to hate the deal we have Dareus. I don't know that any player is worh 100M outside a QB. Guess that's what you have to do when you don't have a QB...over compensate everywhere else. Anyway, by contrast the Pats are paying their lines about 30M total.

They are cold blooded and smart. I wouldn't be shocked to see them loading up this year bc they feel like it's Brady's last year. They probably like Garopolo and that's why they won't trade him. They'll trade Brady next year and move on and be good for another 12 years. Meanwhile, we'll be all in on Tyrod Taylor and pass on everybQB in the draft for a glimmer of wildcard hope.

They just do everything better than us. It starts with #12

Funny how they have so much cap room. In a position group by position group comparison you can see where they spend differently than us.

According to spotrac they pay their WRs 10M more than us. We pay our RBs 9M more. For those who say build through the trenches, Buffalo has 64M invested in the OL and DL. Good players like Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Dareus, Hughes, Kyle...gets us nothing. I have grown to hate the deal we have Dareus. I don't know that any player is worh 100M outside a QB. Guess that's what you have to do when you don't have a QB...over compensate everywhere else. Anyway, by contrast the Pats are paying their lines about 30M total.

They are cold blooded and smart. I wouldn't be shocked to see them loading up this year bc they feel like it's Brady's last year. They probably like Garopolo and that's why they won't trade him. They'll trade Brady next year and move on and be good for another 12 years. Meanwhile, we'll be all in on Tyrod Taylor and pass on everybQB in the draft for a glimmer of wildcard hope.

agree with all this as i vented it is like we play checkers and they play chess .We have a GM that is a glorified scout who hasnt done the job the Pegulas will be last to see this ofcourse with Brandon distracting them with bottles a wine !If this is Kims "team then she has to not be meddling ,but wake up and see what is the obvious cancers in this front office and rid them asap .We need a respected leader as GM .a communicator ,not this stuffed suit with a brief stint of Steeler pedigree.

Frustrating to say the least...graham gets released, we free up more cap space and are continuing to watch other teams get better. And none other than NE, the rich do get richer. But you go out and get your Mike Tolbert's, Buffalo...SMH

I think it's clear, they are gearing up to try to go undefeated this year and let Brady go out as the unquestioned best QB ever and turn it over to Jimmy G next season. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I think it's clear, they are gearing up to try to go undefeated this year and let Brady go out as the unquestioned best QB ever and turn it over to Jimmy G next season. It's the only thing that makes sense.

More like Brady's going to be here another 10 more years and they will trade Jimmy Garoppolo to the Browns this year to get all their pics back and then draft another quarterback and repeat

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

More like Brady's going to be here another 10 more years and they will trade Jimmy Garoppolo to the Browns this year to get all their pics back and then draft another quarterback and repeat

I dot think so, I'm guessing this is the all in, win again and tell Tawmy it's time to move on, either go elsewhere or retire, Jimmy G is taking it from here.

I dot think so, I'm guessing this is the all in, win again and tell Tawmy it's time to move on, either go elsewhere or retire, Jimmy G is taking it from here.

God I hope your right lol but Brady says he feels like he's 25 it would not Shock Me if Jimmy Garoppolo is traded to the Browns to restock all the picks that they lost

But crossing my fingers that you're right

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

I truly believe Jimmy Garoppolo is not that good. His 2016 season is a product of playing for a great coach, surrounded by a great team. Belichick could even make Brissett look good for one game. Garoppolo looked like an average QB when the Bills played him in 2014. The Browns are going to play SUCKER and throw a bunch of draft choices at Belichick, which he will use to restock the selves with Pro Bowl players and the dynasty will continue another 10 years.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill