Victor7

Justin Hunter visiting Patriots

Wide receiver Justin Hunter bounced between three teams last year and is back on the market as a free agent in search of a home for the 2017 season. Hunter’s first visit of this year’s free agency session will be with the Patriots. Field Yates of ESPN.com reports that Hunter will meet with the team.…b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=15932921&post=2446415&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

The rest of the article...

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

Carolina trading DE Kony Ealy and a third-round pick to Patriots in exchange for New England's second-round pick, league sources tell ESPN.

Patriots working their magic

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Seems like other team do stupid trades with the patriots that only ever benefit the patriots, Why don't they realize this! Teams should blacklist the patriots

McDermott is obviously trying to change the culture of the locker room.

I wonder if some of these guys they aren't bringing back are not the type of character players he is looking for.

Now that the Cooks trade is complete Hunter might come crawling back. :niterider

Hunter is Gronk insurance. None of their WRs have size. Did they complete trade for Dewayne Allen yet?

The plan is to have Walt Powell and Kolby Listenbee be the starting WRs by week 2 when Watkins is on IR.

Hey EY EY EY !

LMAO hahahaa ey ey ey ey

The rich keep getting richer.

Free agency is not fair when players will sign with the Patriots for less money.

Happens every year and it effects the balance of the league

If the owners haven't figured this out by now they deserve everything they get

Seems like other team do stupid trades with the patriots that only ever benefit the patriots, Why don't they realize this! Teams should blacklist the patriots

I hate them. They must have a guy in the mob to procure all these "deals".

Hunter is Gronk insurance. None of their WRs have size. Did they complete trade for Dewayne Allen yet?

Lol Dwyane allen is gronk insurance. Hunter does not have that kind of production.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Lol Dwyane allen is gronk insurance. Hunter does not have that kind of production.

Did I really need to qualify in the Red Zone? Brady has his weapons but will need size in the red zone. I don't bat an eye when the Pats have two starting TEs. Sure Allen will be a Red Zone target but I see him as Bennett's replacement.