Let's see what they're gonna do next. My guess is they cut Aaron after they had agreed to terms with Hyde (I love that none of that leaked, that signing came outta nowhere). My guess is they'll sign someone notable in the next couple hours.

Was hoping it'd be Pryor but he just signed a 1 year deal in Wash.

I thought we'd see how things turned out in draft/camp. However, saving 500k on roster bonus may have been the reason came so soon. I still wonder if Kyle gets extended to make more room. If not.... that's a ton coming off the books for next year.

That's funny, because I was just listening to Sal talk about why he wasn't going to be cut.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Corey Graham is overrated by Bills fans. He was a good corner though but age caught up with him. I don't think he really transitioned into the safety role that well even though I've seen people post stats saying he was the 16th-17th best safety in the league, I don't buy it.

He was good, not great. I blame Rex's defense for his and every defensive players short comings the last 2 years. Maybe Graham comes back on a cheaper deal.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Not a fan of this move.

in every one of your off season plans you made this move. You have been "planning" this for months and now try to take a stance? Every thread called "Lits off season plan" called for this.

Are you drunk?

in every one of your off season plans you made this move. You have been "planning" this for months and now try to take a stance? Every thread called "Lits off season plan" called for this.

Are you drunk?

Interesting. Can anyone find that thread before he deletes/modifies it?

Lit's 2017 Free Agency plan - 2nd version

Lit's 2017 Off-season plan

I would:

1) Decline the option and then exercise a non-exclusive franchise tag on Tyrod Taylor. This reduces his compensation from $27.5 mil to $19 mil and allows Tyrod to shop other teams. If the other team wants him, we will get draft picks for him. If other teams don't, then we have a good stop-gap QB.

2) Draft Ryan Ramczyk. He is going to be the steal of the draft. It would be ideal to trade down into the 18-22 range, because thats where I think he will go, but I'm OK with even taking him at 10. Barring injury, he is going to be a 10 year stud.

2) Go HARD after Eric Berry and Tony Jefferson. Maro Williams treatment. I originally leaned towards Berry, but i'm starting to warm up on Jefferson instead. One of the Safety spots is now locked up for 5 years.

3) Go HARD after Alshon Jefferey. He is coming off of a down year and had a PED suspension. Hopefully this moves him market value down a bit. Sammy + Alshon would be a great combo.

4) Trade Jerry Hughes to Seattle for Kam Chancellor. Seattle was reportedly looking for trade partners earlier in the year, and are probably still open to trading Kam since 2017 is the last year of his contract. If they don't trade him now, he is gone after next year and they get nothing.

5) Re-sign Zach and Woods.

6) Let Gilmore walk and sign Logan Ryan or Morris Claiborne.

What would this accomplish?

> We now have a legitimate #1 and #1a receiver corps.

> We now have a quality Safety unit.

> We now have a better offensive line. Glenn - Incog - Woods - Kouandjio - Ramczyk. Yes, i'm putting Kouandjio in at G.

> We retain a QB who is good enough to be a stop-gap.

> Aaron Williams retiring will save the Bills almost $7 mill in cap space.

> Releasing Graham saves about $4 mill.

> We save money with the Hughes move, dead cap is lower than his paid cap.

Are you drunk?

Wrong.

Only if we traded for Kam Chancellor and obtained Tony Jefferson.

Not cut Graham and use it to sign a couple FB's.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

good move. graham is past his prime.

clooneysized.jpg

This rare exclusive piece of art created by: Millertime.

I think graham is a solid player to have but not at his 5.6million price tag.

This

Still a solid player but one that's clearly declining. Thus making his salary unsustainable.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

This

Still a solid player but one that's clearly declining. Thus making his salary unsustainable.

yes now can we give the boot to Wood ....bring back Groy .....then drop ej...Spikes and Kyle .....and land either Poe (Chiefs)...or Hankins (NYG)and id be content for now

This makes me sad. Local guy and played with heart. I'll miss him, but I do like the extra cap space.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.

yes now can we give the boot to Wood ....bring back Groy .....then drop ej...Spikes and Kyle .....and land either Poe (Chiefs)...or Hankins (NYG)and id be content for now

Disagree on Kyle and Wood. Wood's not even that up there in years. He's 30.

Kyle is but he's still playing solid.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Disagree on Kyle and Wood. Wood's not even that up there in years. He's 30.

Kyle is but he's still playing solid.

well i just think as we cut bait with older players its time .Wood is coming off another leg injury ....wew didnt skip a beat with Groy in my opinion .Kyle is great .productive when healthy ,but this team and thanks to Dareus being a bonehead have him deserving at least 1 playoff game in career.Remember Dareus no sure bet to even be here he is going to be tested hope he smartens up and learned something,otherwise if goes Dareus has a hic -up and Kyle injuries crop up we are screwed .Thats the job of GM to anticipate everything,why our GM lacks a bunch a foresight amongst other things !

He was good, not great. I blame Rex's defense for his and every defensive players short comings the last 2 years. Maybe Graham comes back on a cheaper deal.

More likely another 31 year old safety...Jairus Byrd.