LiterateStylish

Thoughts on the new website look?

When I am notified someone replied to one of my posts I hit the button to direct me to that particular post. When it comes up on my screen the entire message board is set incorrectly, and I have to hit "request desktop" to get it back to the correct layout.

I am not the most computer literate person around. I may just have the wrong settings on my tablet and need to correct them.

Oh it's on a tablet. Gotcha. Ok.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

It's too white

Racist!

Site looks professional. I dig.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Did you get that re-direct straightened out? Yes

This site has been getting blocked by malware scan at work. It is the same one as I posted before. If I see it I will take note and send it to you.

Like it?

Don't like it?

Any thing need to be changed?

I dig it. This site was long overdue for a reboot. The only thing I could ask for is "Range for Work" and it looks like you're already working on that. :niterider

Really nice improvements. On my iPad I used to have to pinch it open or it would only take up 3/4 of the screen & then it wouldn't scroll well sometimes. That is fixed. Something I don't like is the big block in the upper right with my screen name, post count and visit history. It blocks the banner & I already know who I am. Can that go away or better blend into the background?

As one of those not so bright new members. I have no idea what your old site looked like nor do I care. This is easy to use, easy to learn. Took a couple of days to follow all the links and learn the site. Whoever designed this did a good job of it.