LiterateStylish

Thoughts on the new website look?

Not a lot to look at yet. Glad to see aggression on day 1. Prolly watching the market develop in terms of WR, DB, OT; LB. In other words... Incomplete... Can't with what's left to do solely from draft.

The new look is much better. Very clean look. Now if the Bills would just sign my "brother from another mother" DJ :itsfriday:

My Adopt-A-Bill is Kim Pegula

My A-A-B Alumni is Joe Ferguson

?format=300w

Wow.

Our new members aren't very bright.

LOL

Talking about the website changes...

I didn't say anything because I've only been here for a week, my opinion matters nothing. I did experience the old format for awhile & I absolutely love the new one better.

I like the new look. Much cleaner and modern. Bring back the Buffalo Chips and the Gambling.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

the "View First Unread" link at the top of the thread should be in a white font

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

I like the new look.

I still have issues of having to go into my settings and hit "request desktop" after checking my notifications. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I doing something wrong?

It's too white

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Does it matter? At some point it will be all patriots logo's, dicks or assholes. If it could stay like this that would be nice.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Does it matter? At some point it will be all patriots logo's, dicks or assholes. If it could stay like this that would be nice.

It's just a matter of time.

I thought jungle popping his head in was going to push Lit back to the poster that we know him to be.

I am a new member, used to review the old forum, but never posted. I have been posting on this new venue, enjoying it very much, and want to say sorry to member "THE BEATLES" for as a new member, for not being very bright! I am sure we will try our best! Been a BILLS fan, since 1970! GO BILLS

I like the new look.

I still have issues of having to go into my settings and hit "request desktop" after checking my notifications. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I doing something wrong?

Explain.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I am a new member, used to review the old forum, but never posted. I have been posting on this new venue, enjoying it very much, and want to say sorry to member "THE BEATLES" for as a new member, for not being very bright! I am sure we will try our best! Been a BILLS fan, since 1970! GO BILLS

No need to point out to Beatles, aka Lit, that you aren't very bright.

He would have eventually gotten around to tell you how stupid you truly are.

Welcome to the Range.

Explain.

When I am notified someone replied to one of my posts I hit the button to direct me to that particular post. When it comes up on my screen the entire message board is set incorrectly, and I have to hit "request desktop" to get it back to the correct layout.

I am not the most computer literate person around. I may just have the wrong settings on my tablet and need to correct them.

Like it. It's a classy look. Well done.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Almost exactly like the now deceased BBMB. This refugee approves . . .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my best friend Brian Moorman at the 716. We lost to the FUCKING Cheatriots the next day. Brian and I are no longer BFF.