Sign in to follow this  
ddpderek

Shoutbox Conversation: March 9th, 2017

Groy to play RT?

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Yes, board has been updated. Looks good.

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

I am just baffled on how Cheatriots have so much cap room. They seem to have a few key guys and the rest are all interchangable.

Just my 2 Cents

It's your PC C-Ville. I had the same issue. The fix is to run crap cleaner, then delete then files in your system32 directory and reboot. Fixed mine right up!

any news on anyone the bills interested in? They gotta do something....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Adopt A Bill is Aaron Willams.

Wow. It's so good to see activity back here again. It's almost like the old days.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Welcome back wagon

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I have the Bills about $26M under the salary cap right now after all the moves made or reportedly about to be made.

Just my 2 Cents

#Bears are releasing Jay Cutler today, the plan from the beginning since they set their sites on Mike Glennon. They tried to trade him first - RapSheet

Just my 2 Cents

For now, the list of teams with a potential interest in Jay Cutler starts with...the New York Jets.

Just my 2 Cents

Hope Jets get Cutler or ales they are destined for 1st overall pick in 2018.

Just my 2 Cents

Gonna probably need about $6.5M of that for their rookies as of where they draft right now. - Coach Sal

Just my 2 Cents

Adam Shefter says Cobwoys working to trade Romo

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: