I think the Bills could get this guy on the cheap and create some competition in pre-season

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhett_Bomar

#RangeVetsWillGetThis

#BBMBRefugeesWillBeConfused

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

groan.....*sigh** I'm really tired of this QB search.....Just get it done whomever is in charge. Enough with this already endless searching already **impatient icon here*

I'm near ready to jump on the Cardale Jones bandwagon if he shows promise in camp he MIGHT be the guy of the future Right?...Maybe?

I'm not holding my breath on Cardale but I want to see him step up and earn the #2 job.

Sure he is incredibly raw but he has the talent and needs the reps.

Who Whaley brings in as the other qb will tell us a lot about what he really thinks about Cardale.

He is not Andrew Luck, but I like Jerod Evans, Virginia Tech in the 5th or 6th round if the Bills want to add another QB to the pipeline.

Jerod needs to develop, but he looks to have good backup qualities. 6'4" 235lbs. Decent mobility.

This past year completion % of 63.5 percent of his passes for 3,546 yards and 29 touchdowns against just eight interceptions. Evans also looked the part of a dual-threat passer with 846 rush yards and 12 scores on the ground.

Build the OLine...

RG3 would be a nice get as a backup, that's 3 guys with insane athleticism back there.

I'm not holding my breath on Cardale but I want to see him step up and earn the #2 job.

Sure he is incredibly raw but he has the talent and needs the reps.

Who Whaley brings in as the other qb will tell us a lot about what he really thinks about Cardale.

I bet the practice squad QB Woodrum beats out Cardale. He is actually a really solid player, makes quick decisions too.

I am really hoping somehow, my favorite Mahomes would land on our Bills, but now we do need that 2nd big WR in rd.1, and we have too many needs to land him in the 2nd rd., which I don't think he will there anyways. So I hope that can land QB Jarod Evans, seen some of his work, looks good. big kid 6-3, and has mobility. Maybe TT can improve this year, but I am in doubt, but I will pull for him to succeed. GO BILLS

groan.....*sigh** I'm really tired of this QB search.....Just get it done whomever is in charge. Enough with this already endless searching already **impatient icon here*

I'm near ready to jump on the Cardale Jones bandwagon if he shows promise in camp he MIGHT be the guy of the future Right?...Maybe?

No.

um no.jpg

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Just curious....what happening with EJ....any word? Has the Whaley man lovefest ended?

Someone remind me what the Rhett Bomar joke. It's ringing a bell but I can't totally remember it.

Man... It was a while ago so I'm a little foggy on all the details. I think It was back around 2010 (ish?) and there was a dude who signed on to the range who just kept inserting into just about every post, just how great Bomar was projected to be. It was annoying at first, then ridiculously entertaining and ultimately aggravating. I think he was probably some fan-boy from his school, or maybe perhaps even a family member or Romar himself. If memory serves, this was all happening around the time of the great upheaval here. When there was this whole Range HOF debacle, and what not. Honestly, it was kind of a rough time for the range, but I just remember these Romar posts. I believe that these were the days of a very active "Skooby" and "Bocephus"... Wait!... Maybe the Rhomar fan WAS Bocephus and Skooby! I think maybe there was a multiple account thing happening there.

It was a very crazy time on the range to say the least.

If anyone else wants to add to the overall picture, I'd love to have my memory jogged. I could use the laughs!

EDIT:

I tried doing a search here for old posts, but I guess the archives don't go back that far.

<br>

Who was it on here that thought he was going to be a franchise Qb? Lol

I just replied to GSWJ23Richardson with my foggy memory of that time, and while I was typing I think I uncovered the memory that it was a dual account holder who used screen names: Skooby and Bocephus. Does that sound right?

<br>

I just replied to GSWJ23Richardson with my foggy memory of that time, and while I was typing I think I uncovered the memory that it was a dual account holder who used screen names: Skooby and Bocephus. Does that sound right?

Yes, it does. I remember that. God that brings me back lol

Sam Darnold hopefully in 2018

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

I bet the practice squad QB Woodrum beats out Cardale. He is actually a really solid player, makes quick decisions too.

I'd take that bet.

I'd take that bet.

Cardale is horrible and we keep getting this line that he is the future but no one talks about him since we signed Tyrod. I hope he never sees the field next year because that means something went horribly wrong.