Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Ex Bills: Gilmore, Woods, Goodwin, Carpenter, Felton, Sanborn, Easley, AW, Robey ?

• Stephon Gilmore off to the land of Belicheat - Comp eligible
  • Robert Woods home to California - Comp eligible
  • Marquise Goodwin to the 49ers - Comp eligible
  • Aaron Williams released/retiring?
  • Nickell Robey bye bye
  • Marcus Easley don't need your services
  • Dan Carpenter given the boot
  • Garrison Sanborn you have lost your snap
  • Jerome Felton make room for DiMarco
  • Phillip Thomas good luck
  • Lerentee McCray, LB signing with JAGS - Comp eligible
  • Zach Brown ?
  • Percy Harvin bye
  • Reggie Bush catch a ride with Percy
  • EJ Manuel need your locker man
  • Brandon Spikes ?
  • Gerald Christian, TE waived
  • Jorday Gay kicked to the curb

The 2017 Bills are going to look quite a bit different than the 2016 Bills.....and Free Agency only technically started 10 minutes ago!

Build the OLine...

Woods is the only one I am really sad of losing. Gilmore only stings because he went to NE. AW retiring sucks but I kind of saw it coming.

That is quite the list to wake up to today HELLO Free Agency!!!! Aaron Williams will land on his feet and I wish him nothing but the very best #allheart #BILL #LOVE

Aaron Williams & Woods I'll miss the most. Gilmore @$14+mil not worth the money. I'm hoping they can get a deal done with both Zack & Zo.

Who says Williams is retiring? He's still looking to play, and I'm sure he'll get signed.

I've been looking all over the internet trying to find this information. The only thing I found was articles from January 12th - 17th in which family members close to him are urging him to hang them up.

Who says Williams is retiring? He's still looking to play, and I'm sure he'll get signed.

This may be true and he is a player I will root for anywhere else he does play (unlike Gilmoregoing to the stinkin' Pats) but I would hate to see him make a decision he might regret coming back to NFL football. I just pray that whatever he does now he remains walking and leading a good and healthy happy life. Aaron Williams is a warrior/very talented athlete and I will follow what happens with him with great interest #classact

He would be great in the commentators booth too. He may just not be ready to hang up his cleats and if Dr's okay it then......wow...we'll see.

Sad to see Woods and AW go although I understand both. The money for RW is too much and AW needs to retire. Not a fan of losing Gilmore but that the most obvious non resign in recent memory. Pissed he's going to the land of the cheaters.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Woods is way under appreciated to me. Passionate, does everything asked of him, runs good routes, no off the field stuff....a great professional and with the right QB can put up much better numbers than he did here.

I liked Woods but you have got to have "stay healthy" players. Hope he does well in La la Land. Fourteen million for Gilmore? Wow, that is a lot to swallow. Patsies must have money to burn.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Is he still looking to play?

He should retire. Two serious injuries to your neck should make you rethink priorities.

Build the OLine...

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Lerentee McCray is going to the #Jaguars. Source said it’s for $3.5M with $1M guaranteed. He played 163 snaps last season

Build the OLine...

Is he still looking to play?

He should retire. Two serious injuries to your neck should make you rethink priorities.

Gilmore isn't worth the money. Decent enough corner, but all I ever really recall of him is woosing on tackles.

Grind-it-out-sig-2.jpg

Cudos to Millertime27 for the sig.

It means a great deal to me to know that the people in Buffalo are what made the Buffalo Bills in those glory days. Kent Hull

Gilmore isn't worth the money. Decent enough corner, but all I ever really recall of him is woosing on tackles.

For the 2017 Bills, he wasn't worth the money.

But if the Bills had a lot of Cap Space this year, throwing the Tag on him would have been fine. It would give you a starting CB. Who would have to perform to ensure he got paid in 2018.

Build the OLine...

The 53 man roster of 2016 could lose 25 players. That is a 50% turnover.

Let's see how well we replace Gilmore, Robert Woods, Zach Brown, M Goodwin, Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey.

Build the OLine...

I am confused about Felton, unless it was to clear some cap space. He was solid and blasted some nice holes for Shady and TD Mike.

Felton is an UFA. So he has no contract, thus no cap hit. The Bills just chose not to re-sign him going forward. The Bills only paid Felton $850,000 this past season. I think the new guy is more expensive than Felton would have been.

Build the OLine...

Felton is an UFA. So he has no contract, thus no cap hit. The Bills just chose not to re-sign him going forward. The Bills only paid Felton $850,000 this past season. I think the new guy is more expensive than Felton would have been.

Thanks. I wasn't aware that he was a UFA.