We sure its depth? Seen some speculation on Twitter they may be eyeing him for the RT spot. I sure as hell hope not. Dude is below average.

I hope not Taylor would be running for his life with Ducasse at RT.

Looks like a battle between a turd sandwich and a giant douche over at RT. Exciting.

I'm hoping this is depth signing and not a "we found our RT signing"

Our oline coach is familiar with him, at least there is that.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

We have a guy named Vladimir on our team? Awesome! Let the Vlad the Impaler headlines begin. Any Genghis's or Attila's out there?

I've spent most of my money on football tickets, motorcycles, and beer..and wasted the rest of it

- gonzo

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that."

-George Carlin

We have a guy named Vladimir on our team? Awesome! Let the Vlad the Impaler headlines begin. Any Genghis's or Attila's out there?

Don't you mean Vlad the swinging gate that will work out well if he plays RT.

Its all about how much they paid. I have no problem getting veteran players with experience for little or nothing above the minimum.

We sure its depth? Seen some speculation on Twitter they may be eyeing him for the RT spot. I sure as hell hope not. Dude is below average.

Vlad Ducasse is athletic enough to be RT in the zone blocking scheme that Rick Dennison runs which relies heavily on stretch plays, and bootleg play action roll outs. IMO Ducasse will compete for the RT spot. OL coach Juan Castillo is one of the best in the NFL at coaching up players and improving technique. The Bills OL has talent and athletic ability at every position.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Vlad Ducasse is athletic enough to be RT in the zone blocking scheme that Rick Dennison runs which relies heavily on stretch plays, and bootleg play action roll outs. IMO Ducasse will compete for the RT spot. OL coach Juan Castillo is one of the best in the NFL at coaching up players and improving technique. The Bills OL has talent and athletic ability at every position.

Nice to see you back around brotha

I don't believe that Kouandjio is strictly a LT. Step up and take the open RT job. He played decently when filling in for Glenn. Time to earn some money.

I'm wondering if Henderson is serious about his nfl career too. If he fails another drug test he is done. There is no reason to cut him now but he has a lot to prove on the field and off.

this OL is a glorified mess(growing old) ,and this "guy "is just that a "guy"the front office again proves ineptness ..hire ravens ol coach target a guy he coached Wagner ,and wagner goes to lions ,sounds about right ....!Whaley and Bills have no pull to attract people that will change culture thats the issue and Pegulas keep listening to Brandon and this joke of a GM ......18th....19th ....20th season on the way ...shine your golf clubs !

Didn't he win the ugly competition on the Jets Hard Knocks season?

yes he was also famous for being a flaming hot mess that whole training camp. He was lost. Havent kept up with him since but he was pretty bad that year.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

would that be the OL that had 2 great years running the ball?, maybe the new coach can improve the pass blocking. Whaley seems to find 1-2 gems in free agency a year, last year Brown, Alexander, Hunter and Goy all contributed last year. The year before he unearthed Gillisee, so I will sit back and see were this free agent period takes us before I spew venomous hate for every move Whaley makes.

I absolutely loved this guy coming out of college. I actually wanted Buffalo to draft him in the 2nd round. He plays with a lot of power but to be honest, I didn't really follow him through his pro career. I do remember him as a prospect coming out. TBH, I think he should compete with Jordan Mills at RT. Some say he is a guard and I understand that but he could potentially upgrade that RT spot.

I hope not Taylor would be running for his life with Ducasse at RT.

He will be running for his life anyways. That's who he is. He isn't a pocket passer and runs at the first hint of pressure.

He will be running for his life anyways. That's who he is. He isn't a pocket passer and runs at the first hint of pressure.

That's true I still don't want to see Ducasse the Bills starting right tackle.

Vladmir Putin rapes little boys (no really, he rapes little boys) and is a scum-bag thug. But he did steal one of Bob Kraft's Superbowl rings. Actually, he didn't really "steal" it. He just asked if he could see it, put it on his finger, joked that he could kill a man with the thing and then walked out of the room with it.

Later he told the press it was a misunderstanding. He didn't steal the ring.... NO NO! He thought Bobby boy was giving it to him as a gift. HAHAHAHAHA...

Putin may be a total piece of shit, but screw Bob Kraft and his ring. He cheated his way into plenty more of those anyway.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg